💜33💜

In Australia

With YN

YN came inside her class with Jihyo. She sat beside her as she was the only one our YN know. Some students were seeing her, but a boy was fully check her up and down which was making her uncomfortable. Jihyo saw this and stood up from her sit and went towards him and said

Jihyo- Do you m ow who am I?

B- Ofcourse. Park Jihyo. Tha daughter of our principal.

Jihyo- And do you know who she is?

B- No.

Jihyo- Ever heard of Mr. Jung Hyun-woo.

B- The owner if our school.

Jihyo- Right so the girl sitting there whom you are checking out with your flirty eyes is his daughter. Better keep your eyes away from her.

She said and went to sat beside YN.

YN- Thanks Unnie.

Jihyo- No problem.

After 5 minutes the teacher came. She looked at YN.

T- Are you new?

YN nodded her head.

T- Come here and introduce yourself.

YN- Ok Miss.

YN went infront and stood facing the whole class.

YN- Anneyo___ I mean Hii everyone. My name is Kim YN.

~Jung.

YN looked at the dorr and saw Mr. park standing there. He came inside all the students greeted him.

M.Park- Ms. YN. I already told you. You are not a Kim. You are Jung YN.

YN- Aish. Ok. So, I am YN. And Mr. Park, Oppa also told you not call us Ms. Or Mr. Please.

M. Park- Ok. Well students. She is your new classmate. Jung YN. please take care of her nicely and don't try to bully her. Jihyo take care.

Jihyo- Ok.

After that the principal went. YN also went and sat beside Jihyo and the teacher started teaching.

With Hoseok

Hoseok POV

Here I am standing infront of my so called class. It's so wired. Cause I am used to go with Namjoon. Oh gosh. I miss them so much. I was so in my thoughts that didn't notice that the teacher was calling me. I came out from the thoughts ands saw her looking at me.

T- Are you new?

Me- Ne.

T- What?