3️⃣2️⃣

Hoseok, Taehyung- NOONA NOOOOO!!!!

They shouted. All of them flinched hearing them. They ran from here the voice came from, that is Kitchen. Once they went in they saw something which shocked them.  IU standing there hiding a knife. While Taehyung and Hoseok were trying to get the knife away from her. Suzy widened her eyes. She ran towards her and immediately snatched the knife from her. Suzy slapped her really hard.

Suzy- Have you gone mad? What were you even thinking?

She said.  IU started crying again.

IU- I don't wanna live anymore unnie. What will I even do without Suga? I don't want live unnie. Let me die.....

Suzy- Idiot. You are not the only one. Just like Yoongi, Jin also left me. Right? But I am not thinking about dying. Cause I am not alone. I have my baby. And you too. You wanted to kill yourself but you would also have killed the innocent soul growing inside you. It's not his or her fault. Then, why are you giving them the punishment? Huh?

Suzy said. IU looked at her belly.

IU- I am sorry Unnie........ I forgot. It's not the baby's fault......but Unnie........Yoongi....

Suzy- IU......I am also having the same pain as you. And we can't do anything. Right?

IU- Ne Unnie.

Suzy- Guys.......did you try to find them?

Namjoon- Noona, we sent our team but we can't go into the forest. No one knows the way. Our team is trying.

Suzy- Hm.......I am going to my room..... I need some time alone...

She said and left from there. IU also left from there.

Hyunjin- Shall we stay?

Hyunjin asked Namjoon.

Namjoon- No....you can go if you want. Thank you for coming.

Namjoon said and slowly they also left from there. Stray kids went to their house while the rest also went to their respective rooms.

Suzy's Room

Here Suzy was throwing things here and there in anger and frustration. She sat on the floor near her bed and started crying while looking at the photo in her hand. It was Jin's photo with all of them.

Suzy- Why Jin.......why? You said......you will never leave me........but you broke the promise........now what will I do without you?......what will your baby do without you?......didn't you said you want to see your baby.......hold your baby..,....come back and be with him.  Please.......Come back.......I need u with me.........We need you.......you didn't even thought about your brothers?............what will happen to them without you and Yoongi. It's not even 2 years since we met.........but they spent their whole childhood with you.......... at least come back for them............. For your brothers ........for YN............Please come back.

JungKook's Room

JungKook's room was more Messier than before. Glass pieces of a vase were on the ground while Jungkook was sitting on his bed crying.

This was the same condition for everyone in the Kim household. Every room was a mess and the owner of the room was like a dead person. They were dead from the inside. No one of them wanted to believe that their Hyungs, Their Oppas, or their husbands are no more now.