💜17💜

Hoseok- Then who is Yevi? Or shall I shall Lee Yevi.

Mr. Lee- I don't kn-ow

Hoseok- Mr. Lee how you are seriously getting old. How can you forget you First Wife.

Sulli- FIRST WHAT!!

Hoseok- Sulli aunt. You don't know. Mr. Lee you didn't told her about your Wives.

Sulli- Hi ey what is Hoseok talking about?

Mr. Lee- He is ju-ust lieing. I don't know what is he talking about?

Hoseok- Hyunggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Hoseok again whined like a small baby. Jin and Suga tried their very best to not laugh at his childish behaviour. Jin came towards him and said

Jin- Now what happened to my baby?

Hoseok- This old amn is calling your baby a liar.

Hoseok said with a pout. And Jin let out a small chuckle. He ruffled his hair and said

Jin- Then why don't you prove this old man wrong.

Hoseok- Hmm... Can you give me your phone.

Jin- Sure. Here you go.

Jin gave Hoseok his phone and Hoseok dialled a number. After sometime he spoke.

Hoseok- Hey buddy. Can you please tell Yevi to come in our school cafeteria. Right Now.

???- …………

Hoseok- Ok Thank you.

???- …………

Hoseok- Ofcourse. I will come to meet you whenever I will be free.

???- ……………

Hoseok- Ok By.

After saying this Hoseok ended the call. He looked at Mr. Lee who was looking nervous as well as scared right now.
Hoseok ignored him and went to the table he was sitting. Took his sprite and started drinking not minding anything.
In the other hand, Mr. Lee was shocked on how fast he changes his emotions.
After sometime a lady came in the cafeteria and went towards Hoseok and hugged her. He also returned the hug.

Hoseok- Yevi Aunt, how are you?

Yevi- I am fine. Well why did you called me?

Hoseok- Do you know him?

Hoseok said and pointed at Mr. Lee. Yevi looked at him and again at Hoseok and said

Yevi- Ofcourse he is my husband.
Btw honey what are you doing here? And who is this lady?

Sulli- Excuse me why did you called him Honey?

Yevi- He is my husband. I can call him whatever I want. How are you to question me?

Sulli- His Wife.

Yevi- What. Jagiya who is she?

Mr. Lee- umm.....

Hoseok- Yevi Aunt, Sulli Aunt. Let me tell you. You both are his wives. He married both of you. But do any of you know about his 3rd wife?

Yevi, Sulli- WHAT!!

Mr. Lee- Honey don't believe him. He is just trying to break our relationship.

Yevi- Why will he do that? I know him. He is not like this.

Sulli- Just a sec. First tell me whom are you calling 'Honey' to. Me or Her.

Hoseok- I guess, we will leave now. It's your family matter and I don't wanna invade in someone's private life. And ya his 3rd wife live in XXX street at ### house no. She also don't know about you two. Please tell her also.

Yevi- Sure, Hoseok and tab ks for calling me and telling me the real side of this man. And Mr. Lee I want divorce from you Today only.

Mr. Lee- Honey don't do this to me. Please.

Sulli- That means she really si your wife. You know what I will come in the evening to take my belongings from the house. And I also want divorce. And for now. Hoseok can we go for ice-cream. I don't wanna see the face of this man.

Yevi- Can I come too?

Hoseok- Sure, let's go. But what about Roya and Aerum?

Sulli- I know they also did some mistakes. If they wanna fix then they can live with me. Otherwise they can live with this man.  What do you wanna do?

Roya and Aerum both looked at each other. Then Roya said

Roya- I know I did wrong. But I don't wanna live with a man who broke the heart of my Mom. And also yes, I wanna fix my mistake. So YN I am sorry for everything.

Aerum- Me too. I am with my sister. YN I am also sorry. Please forgive us. And give us one chance.

YN- I will but on one condition.

Roya- What?

YN- Of you both become my friends.

Aerum, Roya- Jinja.

YN- Ne. So will you?

Roya, Aerum- Yes we will.

Hoseok- If everything us fine then let's go.

All of them left the cafeteria and went to a near Ice- Cream parlour. All were having ice cre and enjoying their time. Sulli- and Yevi decided to live together from now on. With the 3rx wife of their ex/soon to be ex husband if she wants. Roya and Aerum apologised to all the Kim brothers and they also agreed in give them a chance.

Roya- Can I ask something from you?

She asked to Hoseok who was talking with YN and having his favourite Mint Chocolate Ice-cream.

Hoseok- Me?

He pointed at himself and Roya nodded.

Hoseok- Sure, Go ahead.

Roya What's your relationship with YN. I mean you are her boyfriend. Right?

So that is it for now.
Finally the school scene came to end.
Thanks for reading.

I (j)hope you like it.
Please vote and Comment.
New drama is now waiting for Kim siblings at The Kim Mansion.
Wanna know how.
Then meet me in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 920