4️⃣8️⃣

~ We told him.

They all turned backwards and were shocked seeing the person infront of them. YN opened her mouth to say something and tried her best to say it

YN- U---Unnies?

YN said and they smiled at her. Yep, it was her Unnies.

Namjoon- You all told him?

They nodded their heads.

Taehyung- Why, Jennie?

Taehyung asked Jennie. She looked at the others, that is Blackpink. Well, yes, it was Blackpink.

Jennie- For you Tae. I know, what we did in past was wrong and none of you forgave us..... But believe us we still see you as we used to before.

Jungkook- You do know--

Lisa- We know you have girlfriend's now. And we are not talking about our Love. We still see you as Friends. Best friends, which we used to be before.

They all looked at them and they smiled at them.

YN- Unnies......did you beated him?

Jennie- Did you really thought, we would leave someone who planned something like this towards our best friends, ex and our childhood friend?

Jisso- Their is no way YNie. You may forget this but we are very possesive over you and our friendship with you all.

Rosé- and we can do anything for you guys.

Lisa- Yup, and don't think that we did this so that we can became friends again.

Taehyung- You all really.......even after we left you?

Jennie- It was us, who left you Tae. And yes we did it. And we could do even worst.

YN ran towards her and hugged her making her starled.

YN- Thank You so much Unnie. Thank you so much.

Jennie smiled and broke the hug. She cupped YN's face and said

Jennie- YN, you are calling me Unnie and then saying me Thanks? Who taught you this?

She laughed and YN also let out a small chuckle. She went towards the other three. She opened her arms and they attacked her with their hugs.
After they broke the hug and then Jisso said

Jisso- We will continue this reunion session afterwards. For now, we should focus on this jeaouls ass person.

YN looked at Jisso with wide eyes as she never heard Jisso said words like ass, shit or etc. Jisso looked at her and just sent a wink.
YN looked at her in Amusement before she could say anything Jisso signalled her to be quiet. She nodded her head and then looked at her brothers.

Namjoon- I am going to give him to police. They will see what to do with him.

Jiho- W-ha-t? Please No, please.

Namjoon- Ms. Kwon, can you take him away before I took out my anger on him.

Ms. Kwon nodded her head and left with Jiho who was still pleading.
As they left Namjoon and Hoseok both came towards Blackpink.

Namjoon- Thank you so much for finding him and making him accept his mistake.

Namjoon said. He and Hoseok both took a step back while the others looked at them in confused. But what they did next made Blackpink widened their eyes. Not only Blackpink but the whole class.