💜20💜

Next Morning

Yoongi, YN and Hoseok. All three of them were sleeping cuddling each other. Yup, they still sleep in same room. Sometimes YN and Yoongi kick Hoseok out in order to sleep peacefully. The reason is Taehyung. He still sometimes comes and you know what he did.

Anyways, Yoongi woke up hearing his alarm. He turned the alarm off and sat straight rubbing his eyes as he was still half asleep. After he found himself fully awake he shifted his gaze to the younger siblings. Seeing them he smiled thinking of what there reaction will be after the party. Both of them were looking so cute while sleeping. Yoongi noticed that both were sleeping in same position with a cute smile which he failed to notice these 2 months. Since YN's smile resembles Hoseok's smile very much. He then sighed as he know he have to wake his brother and sister. He shooked both of them with his hands saying them to wake up.

Yoongi- Hey both of you, wake up right now.

YN, Hoseok- Oppa/Hyung I want to sleep 5 more minutes. Please.

Yoongi- They both really are same.

Hw mumbled under his breath and then again looked at the sleeping siblings.

Yoongi- Anyways, Hobi, YN wake up. Did you forget we have a party at home.

As soon as they heard it both of them hurriedly sat in the bed.

Hoseok- Hyung what time is it. Are we late?

Yoongi chuckled seeing Hoseok almost rapping whe he was still half asleep. He patted his head and ruffled his hairs and said

Yoongi- No we are not. But if you both continue to sleep then surely we will be. Now go and freshen up.

Hoseok- Ok

Hoseok said and went to his own room to have a shower. Yoongi then looked at YN who was still sleeping but while sleeping.

Yoongi- Doll, wake up.

YN- Oppaaaaa~~~

Yoongi- Don't wine. See Hoseok also went to get ready. You also go and get ready. Ok

YN- Ok Fine~~~~

Yoongi then left for his own room and YN left for her to get ready. Downstairs Jin was already present there waiting for his rest siblings to come. He was so excited you can say even more than Hoseok. He just wanted this so called business party to end soon and then they can tell the surprise to Hoseok and YN. He saw Namjoon and Jimin coming downstairs. he got up from the couch where he was sitting and went towards his brothers.

Jin- Good Moring my little brothers.

Namjoon- Good Morning to you too Hyung. and I am not a little kid anymore.

Jin- You are. Well Good Moring Minnie.

Jimin- Good Moring Hyungie.

Jin- Where are your rest of the brothers.

~ I AM HERE. I AM HERE.

Jin looked in the direction of the voice and saw the bunny boy coming down jumping like a actual bunny. He came and hugged Jin. Jin returned the hug happily. After they broke the hug Jin asked

Jin- Why is my bunny so much excited today, Hmm?

Jk- I can't tell you.

Jin- Wae?

Jk- Ok I will but not here. Alone.

Jin- Okk

~ Where are you going Hyung?

Jin looked back to see Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and YN were standing. Yoongi was the one who asked Jin. Jin said

Jin- This bunny over here was so excited and I asked why he said he will tell me alone.

Jk- Suga Hyung you can also come. But nobody else.

Taehyung- Why?

Jk- Its a secret. Hyungs let's go.

Jin and Suga looked at each other with confusion but eventually followed the bunny boy to his bedroom. The younger was literally jumping in every step making Jin and Yoongi chuckle. When they reached the bedroom, Jungkook closed the door and looked at his two eldest hyungs who were having a confused expression. He told them to sit on the couch and sat infront of them and said

Jk- I know that YN and Hobi Hyung are Real Siblings that means siblings by blood.

Both Jin and Yoongi were shocked. They looked at each other and again at the younger. Words were not coming from their mouth.

Jk- If you wanna know how then let me tell. After Dad took you both to his room and we went upstairs, I remembered that my phone was left in the car. And the Keys were with Yoongi Hyung. I came to take them but didn't found you. I went to Mom and Dad for asking about You but coincidentally I heard everything. You know how much I struggled to keep my excitement and screaming when Dad told you.

Jin- You..... Know.....

Yoongi- Hyung, we can't do anything now. He would have known afterwards so why not now.

Jin- Ok. But Kookie, you will not tell anyone. Ok

Jk- Okie.

Yoongi- And Kook don't show excitement too much others much suspect us. Understood.

Jk- Ne Hyung.

Jin- Let's go down. Otherwise they will suspect now only.

Yoongi- Ya. The party will also start any time soon. I don't even know why Dad arranged the party in morning.

Jin- So that YN and Hoseok can know as soon as possible. Now let's go.

All of them went downstairs and saw their rest brothers and YN. Their Mom and Dad also came. All were dressed very nicely but it was feeling so odd wearing fancy dress ast their own house. Soon enough the guest also started to come. Jin and Yoongi told there Mom and Dad about Jungkook and that he know everything. They were also shocked but what can they even do now. So they just said

Dad- Just take care and don't let Kook out of your sight. And till the party keep him with you both so that he can not tell anyone in excitement.

Jin, Yoongi- Ok Dad.

And as told Jin and Yoongi were keeping a close and tight eye in the bubby boy. They were not letting him getting out of their sight. The other siblings found it weird but shrugged of thinking that the elders are just taking care of younger.

So, this is it for now.

I am extremely very sorry for not updating yesterday.
All of you waited for the new part (If anyone did)
I am so thankful.

Thanks for reading
Please do a vote and Comment
Hope you like the part.
It was a bit boring but the next chapters will be very interesting.
Anyways
Meet you all in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1110