💜14💜

Hoseok- If I am not wrong, you were going to sign deal with Hoseok only, instead of his father, as his father was busy. Right?

Mr. Lee- Y-Yes.

Hoseok- Suga Hyung call Dad and tell him to cancel the deal with Mr. Lee. And you know I think I want a new company since we will graduate soon Tell him to buy his company also.

Mr. Lee- W-Who are you?

Suga- Hobi___

Hoseok- Everyone present in the cafeteria. Did you heard he don't know me. Tell him my name. And ya with my surname.

Students- KIM HOSEOK.

Mr. Lee was shocked when he heard the name. For a moment he felt like his world is stopped. He rubbed his ears thinking he might have heard wrong. He again looked at Hoseok who was standing there with more confidence, and more than that anger. His eyes were red and it seems like laser will come out of his eyes anytime soon and burn Mr. Lee. Everyone standing there was also afraid, as they know what was going to happen next. Roya and Aerum were confused when they saw the shocked face of their Dad, The Hyung line except for Hoseok was confused but the makanes were smirking as now they know who Mr. Lee was. Hoseok had told them about some meetings with some one named Mr. Lee and now since Hoseok mentioned they very well know him, because of him Hoseok, their Hobi Hyung refused to spend time with them. How can they forget him. Jungkook already wanted to kill him but now if he get the chance he will surely beat him near death. But he wanna leave all the things to his Hoseok or Hobi Hyung.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
Few Days ago

V- Hobi Hyung let's go out please. I am getting bored.

Jimin-  Me too Hyung. All the other Hyung's are busy.

Jk- Hobi please let's go na.

Hoseok- My dear sweet but not so innocent makanes, I am also busy. We can't go now.

V- Hyung but you already completed you H.W. then how are you busy?

Hoseok- Tae, actually Dad called me and told me that someone called Mr. Lee was going to have a deal with him but since he is not hear he wants to me to take care of the deal and I am busy with the paper work of the deal.

Jimin- But why did dad told you? I mean he should have told Jin Hyung or Yoongi Hyung. 

Hoseok- He actually told Yoongi Hyung but he was busy with already so much work, he told me to tell Jin Hyung, but Jin Hyung was also so busy so I decided to handle this deal.

Jk- Ok. 

Hoseok- Don't be sad, after the deal will be over , I will go out with you all. Promise. Just a few more days. Ok

Jk- Ok Hyung we will wait.

Then V, Jimin and Jungkook came out from Hoseok's  room and came in the living room. 

V- Just because of this Mr. Lee, Hoseok Hyung is not playing with us. 

Jk- I want to kill that Mr. Lee very bad. 

Jimin- Leave it guys. It's not like we will meet him anyways. Just forget it and now let's play something. 

V- Do we have any choice other than that?

Jk- I guess not. Let's go in the gaming room 

VMin- Ok

~~~FLASHBACK END ~~~

Mr. Lee- Y-you are jo-king righ-t. This can't be tr-rue. 

Hoseok- Am I your friend who will joke with you. Are they your friend who will joke my name with you. It is true Mr. Lee. I am Kim Hoseok. The 3rd eldest son of Mr. Lee. The one with whom you were supposed to sign the deal.

Mr. Lee- What do you mean by Was?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in Korea

???- Do you think we will be able to find them?

###- I don't know but, we have to. And we will. I am sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim Mansion

Mrs. Kim- So, now since we planned about the party, lets make a list of guests.

Mr. Kim- Why guests?

Mrs. Kim- Honey, if we don't invite guest, don't you think the children will suspect anything. Like if guest will be there we can say them that it's a business party. 

Mr. Kim- Oh. Ok. Then I can invite my some close employees. And some of my business partners. The boys will not suspect them. 

Mrs. Kim- And you can tell your guests that the party is the celebrating party of our wedding. and after they will go we will tell YN and Hoseok the surprise.

Mr. Kim- It's a great plan. Honey. You are really very smart.

Mrs. Kim- Ofcourse, I am.  

So, that is it for now.A chapter full of cliffhangers as well as some happiness.Hope you all like it. Do a vote and a Comment it will mean a lot to me.Thank you for reading and waiting.Meet you all in next chapter.Till then By By👋👋I Love You All
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Again Thank You so much.

Words Count-  810