2️⃣1️⃣

Author's Note- I am so sorry, I was not able to upload for 4 days. I got in a little accident casting my arm to get hurt. I am fine now and was yesterday too but I can't write that much using my fingers that's why you all had to wait. Thank you to all who waited and again So Sorry I couldn't even inform you.

Here goes the story. Hope you like it. Please do vote and Comment. I love you all.

***

Ms. Wan- really? What do you all do at late night? Don't tell me you all go clubbing?

She said with a serious time and all of them looked at her shocked. They all said together

All- No Mam. We don't.

Ms. Kang- Ohh, then what is the reason?

~ We are the reason.

Both the teachers turned their heads towards the door from where the voice came. There stood the oldest Kim's. Kim Seokjin and Kim Yoongi. They came inside the class with Hoseok and Namjoon followed behind them.

Ms. Kang- Oh, hello Jin and Yoongi. It's been a long time since I saw you both.

Yoongi- Hello to you too Ms. Kang.

Ms. Wan- Ummm... Jin, Yoongi can you explain how you both are the reason why they sleep in our class?

Jin- Sure. It's actually they help us in preparation and all from day to late at night. And because of this, they are not able to sleep properly. And before you ask this is the reason for Stray kids too. They are also helping us.

Ms. Wan- Helping you? In what?

Yoongi- Marriage preparations.

Yoongi said and except for Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, all the siblings and stray kids widened their eyes. They looked at Jin and Yoongi with a shocked face.

Ms. Kang- Whose marriage? Your cousin or someone?

Jin- No Ms. Kang. It's my and Yoongi's marriage.

They all again looked at Jin shocked at what he was saying. Hoseok and Namjoon on the other hand had calm expressions telling that they knew all this.

Ms. Wan- You both are getting married? Is it arranged?

Yoongi- No Ms. Wan. We are getting married with our girlfriends.

Jin- And because of the preparation for two marriages together, they are helping us.

Ms. Kang- Oh...I understand. Sorry kids I didn't knew and shouted at you.

Ms. Wan- Me too. You all know what, if you are tired then you all can have a rest in first class. And after school, if you want you can stay behind and we will teach you.

Ms. Kang- Yes.

Jin- Thanks Ms. Kang and Ms. Wan. And here, an invitation to our wedding. It's after a week and we want both of our teachers to be present there.

Ms. Kang- Sure, we will be there.

Yoongi- Thank you. We will leave now.

He said and All four of them bowed and left the class. The rest were still shocked at what the hell just happened right now.

Time Skip
During Lunch

Jimin and the rest along with Stray Kids were going towards the cafeteria. They reached there and saw Hoseok and the rest of the Stray Kids. They went there and sat at the table. When they were settled Jimin said

Jimin- Hobi Hyung, what the actual hell happened in the class? What is this whole marriage and all?

Hoseok- Actually yesterday Jin and Yoongi Hyung proposed Suzy and IU Noona. They both accepted. Hyung's talked with Dad and Dad and Appa said that if they want they can get married next week. Which they agreed.

Taehyung- Really?

Namjoon- Yup. And then today they came here to give invitations to teachers but saw us both getting scolded saw they just made a story saying we were helping them just like they did with you all. And then we all came to your class.

Jungkook- Ohh. Hyung's really saved us.

YN- Yup. But now I am more happy. I will have two sisters-in-law.

Jimin- Oh ya. Now we will have more members in our family.

Taehyung- I know right? I am so happy for Hyung's and Noona's.

IN- Hoseok Hyung, this is the reason why they saved you all. But why they saved us?

He said and Hoseok and Namjoon looked at him with a "Are you kidding us" look.

Namjoon- Cause you all are more like brothers to us. And what Appa taught us, is that we should always help each other so that if we need help the other will also help us.

Seungmin- You are right. Then also please tell Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung thanks on our behalf of us.

Hoseok- We can do that.

He laughed a little. Then they all started having their lunch while taking. Within 15 minutes they were done, giving them 15 minutes of extra time. They were just sitting there when someone came towards them. The person stood near their table and cleared her throat gaining all the attention. Jungkook stood up and said

Jungkook- Hey Lisa. How are you, baby? Where were you?

Lisa looked at him but like other times when she have a love for him in her eyes this time she only had one thing. Anger. The same expression was given by Jennie and Dahyun. While Nayeon and Jihyo were looking a little sad. Rosé was having annoyed and angry expression whereas Jisso was giving a bit calm yet sad.

Jimin- Dahyun, Baby what happened to you all?

Jimin said looking at Dahyun with worried eyes. She looked away from him making Jimin hurt. Jennie came infront of them and said

Jennie- Mr. Kim Taehyung and the rest,  me and all of us want to have a talk with you all after school on the school rooftop.

Jennie said in a cold yet calm tone. Taehyung and more like everyone was shocked cause Jennie don't call him by his full name or even Taehyung. She likes to call him nicknames like Tae, and all. Taehyung was speechless about what to say right now. But then also he gathered some courage and said

Taehyung- Jennie.....what happened to you. Why are calling me by my full name?

Rosé- Just meet us, you will know. Girls let's go.

Rosé said in a cold tone. All the girls left from there leaving the boys confused.

Jimin- Huh? Do you know why they behaved like this?

He asked still confused. The rest brothers shooked their heads as "No". Cause they themselves were very confused. YN was also confused by her Unnies reaction same with Stray Kids.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1150