💜3💜

YN- Aww he is so cute.

Jin- I know right.

YN- What's his name?

Yoongi- It's____

~YEONTAN.....

Here comes the Dad of Yeontan

Here comes the Dad of Yeontan. Shouting and running towards his cute lil baby. Well you see this cute lil dog is V's baby. And he was the one our YN was calling cute.

V came towards Suga and took Yeontan in his own hands. Yeontan starts to lick him like he was missing him so much. And it's true he was missing V tho.

YN- So his name is Yeontan. Aww. Oppa please give him to me. I wanna hold him.

V gave Yeontan to YN. And Yeontan starts to lick her also. YN became so happy. She love pets and specially Dogs. She wanted one but her Mom said she(YN)  can't even take care of herself how will she will take care of a pet. And YN kinda agree with her Mom.

Jimin- So you went to take him back?

Jimin asked as he took Yeontan in his own hands. He was Patting him slowly.

Jin- Yes. It's actually so much time we didn't saw him and YN didn't saw him before so I thought to brought him back.

Jin said and he and Yoongi both came and sat on the couch.

YN- He lived with you guys only? I thight you just bought him from some shop.

She says and sat beside them. Rest also came and sat. Jungkook took Yeontan and said

Jk- Ofcourse. He live with us. V Hyung loves him so much. When he was young Dad gifted him Yeontan at his birthday. Yeontan was jus born at that time. He was so small and cute.

He said while ruffling Yeontan's fur.

YN- Aww. But how come I didn't saw him before. Like it's been 2 months since we all are living together and no body mentioned about him and I never saw him before. Where was he?

Hoseok- He was with their-

He was cut off by a deep, cold and scary voice.

Jin- Completer the sentence and I will not hesitate to slap you.

Jin said making Hoseok gulp in gear. He nervously smiled and said

Hoseok- Sorry Hyung.
He was with OUR cousins.

Hoseok said emphasising the words OUR. Then he looked at Jin who nodded. Hoseok sighed in relief.

YN- You guys have cousins?

All nodded except Namjoon who said

RM- YN they are your cousins also now. Not only our's but all of us.