9️⃣

Appa- So, from now I will divide you all in groups. And then we will start the training. Ok?

All- Ok.

( I will write the new group of boys as NG {New Group})

Eomma- Hmm.

Appa- So, we will have 4 groups. In first group we will have
RJ, RM, Lix and Binnie.
2nd is
Genius, JM, Chan and Seung.
3rd group
Hope, V, Tsundere and Ji-Han.
And the rest in 4th group. That means
Jk, Sky, Hyun and Yang.

Eomma- wait a minute, out Jk and Sky in different group.

Hearing this both YN and Jungkook who were happy a moment ago looked at their Eomma shocked.

Jungkook- Wae?

Eomma- I can't handle both cracked head at the same time in one group.

YN- But, we will be serious. Promise.

Eomma- No. I am not gonna listen to you. Change them.

Appa- I think you are right. And their group need somone elder also. So, Jk will be in 1st group and RJ you will in 4th group. Ok

Jungkook- I will be with Na___ RM?

Appa- Yes.

Jungkook- Ok, By Sky.

He said and happily jumped towards RM. The NG were shocked seeing him. The only thought that came in their mind was

He is going to become a Mafia King?

YN sighed seeing him. She looked at Hoseok and went towards him hugging him.

Hoseok- Now, what happened to you?

YN- Can be in the same group with you? Please.......

Hoseok- Wae? Don't you want RJ with you?

YN- I do. But I also want you. Aahh. Can't we all train without being in groups?

Eomma- Actually not. Now leave him. It's just two months and it's not like we are parting you for a whole day.

YN- No, I will not.

She is going to be a Mafia Queen? How the hell?

The NG thought.

Hoseok- Ok, Ok drama queen leave me and let's train for you to become Mafia Queen.

YN- Ok. *Pout*

She pout and left from their. She came towards Jin and then side hugged him. Jin and Hoseok chuckled seeing her.

Appa- Uhm. If you are fine Sky, let's start now. Shall we?

YN- Yes Appa.

Appa?

Appa- Aish this girl. Ok so back to topic, boys and Girl today we will learn..........

(I am not a Mafia. So I don't know about their training)

Time Skip
After training

All of them were now sitting in the floor swearing hard from the training.

Appa- Ok,so you all talk with each other. Me and honey will go and buy some good for all of you?

Chan- Wae?