3️⃣8️⃣

~ We are here.

The three of them turned back and saw rest of Bulletproof.  They stood up and enet near them.

Namjoon- Are you all ready?

Bulletproof - Yes. We are.

Jimin- Ok, then let's go. Remember, be careful and be with the team.

Bulletproof - Yes Boss.

Jimin- Yah. Don't call me that.

He said and they all laughed a little. But then became serious again within a second. They all wear their mask 🎭 🎭 and then went to their cars.

When they reached their destination, they came out from their cars. (some of them)
They all switched on their in ears and putted their batches on.

Hoseok- Ok, so now Team A will go and bring the files while Team B will go and find the boss. He should not run away this time.
Team C will find their Leader. He is as important as their Boss.

Bulletproof - Ok.

Namjoon- Ok, go in 3......2......1.......

And like that they all went to do their respective tasks.

Time Skip
Next Day
At Suzy and IU's House.

Suzy- Idiots. All three of you are idiots.

Namjoon- sssss.....Noona slowly. It hurts.

Suzy- Ofcourse It will. Didn't I told you all to take Care. And here this what you call taking care? By getting this much wounds. Look at your arm, it's full of wounds now. Didn't you all treated it. Huh? We left from their and you even forget to treat your wounds and now telling me to slow down.

Suzy said as she rubbed the cotton with cream on it on Namjoon's hand. IU was treating Jimin and YN was treating Hoseok's wounds.

YN- Oppa, did you find them?

She said. All three of them looked at each other and smirked.

Hoseok- Do you think, your Oppa will come back with so much injuries and wounds and without finding them? Really YN?

YN- Hobi Oppa, I know you all. It was just a simple question.

Hoseok- Ok.

IU- and here you do Jimin. It's done now.

Jimin- Thanks Noona. Suzy Noona, where is Hee-Jin?

Suzy- She is with Jungkook and Taehyung. On my room. They are playing with her.

Jimin- Ok, then I will go too.

IU- Wait, wait.....don't take her in your arms. It can cause her infection because of your injuries.

Jimin- Ok Noona.

He said and ran inside. Just the they heard the bell ringing. Suzy stood up and went to open the door. She opened it and saw Jeongin (IN) standing their. She smiled at him.

Suzy- Hey. What are you doing here?

IN- Actually....I came to ask....is YN here?

Suzy- Yup, she is. They all. Come in.

IN- No Noona. I just want to have a talk with YN. Can you send her outside with me for sometimes.

Suzy- Sure.

She went inside and told YN to go.

YN- Ok....Oppas I will be back.

Namjoon, Hoseok- Ok.

She went outisde and saw I.N.

YN- Hey Jeongin. Why did you wanted to meet me?

I.N- Let's go in the park and talk.

YN- Ok.

They both went to the nearby Park. YN sat on the bench their.

YN- Noez tell me what happened?

I.N- Ok....so.... YN I will be really honest. I love you so much YN. More than a friend. From the day I saw you in our school first time, I grew a crush over you. Then, the sudden change in your behaviour when you beated that girl Beacuse she said bad about your Mom. And everything that happened, in school amde me fall for you even more. And then, when we met at the base and I got to knew that My soon to be Mafia Queen is my crush, I was so happy. I was so happy that I will be able to spend time with you. And I did. And I was very happy to spend every moment with you. I wanted to confess to you after our mission but then Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung........
So, I didn't get time. But, I really wanted to tell you that I love you so much YN. I really love you. I don't know if you have any of that feeling for me.
But, I just wanted to tell you all this. Cause this is in my heat for years now and I don't think I could keep this as a secret more. 
I want to ask Will you be my girlfriend?

He said. YN stood up.

YN- Jeongin, I actually don't know what to say..... I respect your feelings.....but to be honest
..... I never saw you more than a friend.......... I am so sorry regarding that.....

I.N- Ohh.....no need to be sorry YN. It's Ok. I'll leave now. Thanks for giving me your time.

He said and turned around to leave when

YN- But....

YN said. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

I.N- But?

YN- But.........

Hey Moon lights
Sorry for late update.
I was just getting some scolding from My Unnie and all. So.....
Anyways,
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 950

This time also only 1 person guessed it right

Thank you for reading and Guessing.