4️⃣3️⃣

~ Are you Ok? Don't worry, we will handle him now.

Jungkook turned backwards and saw YN, Hoseok and Taehyung. YN shooted a guard with her gun. Hoseok and YN started fighting with the guards while Taehyung went to Jungkook.

Taehyung- Are you fine?

Jungkook- Ne. But, what are you doing here?

Taehyung- We finsihed our work so we came here. And I guess we came at the right time.

Jungkook- Really right time Hyung.

Taehyung- Now let's go and show them what it is to mess with Bulletproof.....Ready?

Jungkook- Born Ready Hyung.

They both went and started fighting the guards. Then all four of them ran inside. Jungkook lead them to the others. When they entered the room they saw all the guards on the ground that too brutally beaten up. He looked infront and saw Namjoon and everyone near Jimin. They ran towards him and saw blood coming out from Jimin's hand.

Hoseok- What happened to him?

He asked as he saw Jimin. Namjoon turned back and looked at him.

Namjoon- When did you came?

Taehyung- Doesn't matter. What happened to Hyung?

Jeongin- One guard was about to shoot me but he came in between and the bullet hitted  him in his arms and he fainted. The blood is also not stopping. And his breath is also getting slow Every minute.

Eunha- We need to take him to hospital before anything happens.

YN- Then, What are we wating for. Me, Hope and V can take him. The rest of you finish your mission.

Namjoon- It will be great. Will you be able to take him out from here?

Taehyung- We will. Don't worry about him and just finish what we came for.

Namjoon- Ok. Guys, let's go.

Namjoon said and started going. The rest went with him. While Hoseok and Taehyung carried Jimin outisde. They came to their car and then putted Jimin inside. Hoseok went to the driving seat while Taehyung and YN were with Jimin. They drive to the hospital.

Time Skip

At hospital

It's been an hour since the doctor took Jimin with him. YN and Taehyung were waiting for the doctor to come out while Hoseok went to attend a call from Namjoon.

Just then the doctor came out.
YN and Taehyung immediately went to him.

Taehyung- Is Hyung fine doctor?

Dr- He is. Their is no need to worry. He is still unconscious but he will wake up soon. But after he wake up, you will have to take extra care of him and avoid him to use his right hand. And I would recommend a week rest for him.  He will be all fine till then. 

Taehyung- Thank you so much. And we will take care of him.

Dr- It's my work. I will leave now. You can go and meet him.

Taehyung- Ok and thank you again.

He said and both him and YN bowed to him. The doctor left from their and they both went to the ward where Jimin was. Their he was. On the bed lying while his eyes were closed. Taehyung and YN went and sat beside him. Both in each side. Taehyung in right side while YN on right side.
Taehyung took Jimin's hands in his own. A tear made his way out from his eyes and fall directly on Jimin's hand. YN looked at the tear and and then at Taehyung.

Taehyung- I am happy that you are fine Hyung. 

Taehyung wiped his tears and took a deep breath.

Hoseok came inside the room and went near them.

Hoseok- What did the doctor said?

YN- He is fine Oppa. Just, needs some rest.

Hoseok- Thank god.

Just then they heard a shuffling sound. They looked towards Jimin and saw him waking up.
Jimin opened his eyes and looked at his brothers and YN. He tried to sit, so Taehyung helped him to sit with a pillow behind his back.

YN- Oppa, do you need water?

Jimin nodded his head. YN went and came back with the glass of water. Taehyung helped Jimin to drink the water.

Hoseok- Chim, you fine?

Jimin- Ne Hyung.

Taehyung- Don't you know how to take care of yourself. What would I do if something happened to you? What would have we all do? You know we could not take the same pain again. The pain of losing someone. We already are not over it and you wanted to add more to it? Don't you love us. Huh?

Taehyung said as tears again came from his eyes. He snuggled himself in Hoseok's chest. Hoseok brushed his hairs and tried to calm him down.

Jimin- Tae.....I am sorry......

Jimin said. Taehyung looked at him and hugged him carefully not hurting his right hand.

Jimin gave a small smile and patted his back.

Jimin- Don't worry Tae Tae, Hyung will never leave you.

Taehyung- I will not even let you.

They broke the hug and Jimin wiped Tae's tears. Tae did the same and that's when Jimin noticed that he was crying too. YN looked at them with a small smile. She looked at Hoseok but didn't found him. She looked around the room and saw Hoseok standing near the window. She went towards him and saw him looking down the building. She putted her hand on Hoseok's shoulder. He looked at her and that when YN noticed some tears in Hoseok's eyes which were trying to fall but Hoseok was not letting a single tear fall.

YN- Oppa, don't hold them. We all are here with you.

Hoseok nodded his head. He and YN went to Jimin and Taehyung.

After sometime, Namjoon and Jungkook also came. The rest Bulletproof didn't came as Namjoon told them. It will be crowded in hospital.

Taehyung told them about Jimin's condition. They talked with the doctor and discharged him. They took him to their house.

Hey Moon lights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1035