5️⃣3️⃣

Author- Make sure to read till last and the note which I wrote for you all.

***

Jin completed and all them were now looking at Blackpink who were looking down.

YN- Unnie.....

YN said in a very low tone. Blackpink looked up and at her. They saw YN having tears in her eyes. Jisso immediately stood up and went to her.

Jisso- YNie.....what happened? Why are you crying?

Jisso said. YN didn't said anything and hugged her tightly. Jisso was confused but she hugged her back and started to comfort her.
After a minute they broke the hug.

YN- Unnie  thank you so much. I can't even tell you how thankful and grateful I am to you all.

Taehyung- True YN. You took care of our Hyungs, even when we broke all our relations with you. Thank you so much for that.

Jennie- Tae, don't say like that. It was us who broke the relations. Not you.

Rosé- And please don't say Thank You to us. We just did what we felt right.

Lisa- And Jin Oppa and Yoongi Oppa always treated us like their own sisters so, can't we do this much for our Oppa's? Huh.

Namjoon- Then also, you don't know how much thankful we are.

Hoseok- Ya. We can't even express our thankfulness.

Jungkook- We don't even know if we will ever be able to pay you guys back.

Lisa- What do you mean Pay back? You accepted us as your friends again. Right? So, when did the word Pay back came between friends? Keep this word to yourself.

Jimin- Ok. And ya, you are not our friends. You are our best friends.

Jimin said and they all have them a small smile.

After that the Bulletproof, Suzy and IU also thanked them.

YN- Oh, ya Oppa. I wanted to tell you both something.

She said gaining both of their attention. 

Jin- What is it?

YN- Jeongin. Come here.

YN said and Jeongin came towards her. She took his hands in her own and said

YN- He is my boyfriend.

She said and both Jin and Yoongi widened their eyes.

Jin- Your what YN?

YN- Boyfriend. He proposed me.

Yoongi- When? Where? How?

Yoongi asked in shocked tone. YN told them everything about how they got together. They can't be more happy today.

Jin- Jeongin, Don't break our sister's heart. Otherwise, I will break you.

Jeongin- Hyung, She is the sister of 7 Mafia Kings. And she herself is Mafia Queen. I don't want a painful death.

He said and they all chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Present Time
3 years Later

(If you don't remember, Full season 3 was going in flashback. Don't remember? Read the first 1️⃣ chapter of season 3)