5️⃣2️⃣

***
Sorry, but I had a very high fever because of which I was not able to update it. Hope you understand.
Thanks for waiting.
Do a vote and Comment.

***

Jin- Let me tell you all wahy happened two months ago.

Flashback
2 months ago

B

lackpink were out from the city for some work. They came back today only but Jisso was having a very high fever so instead of going to school they came to a hospital. The doctors admitted Jisso their for toady only so the rest three were also their only.

Lisa- Unnie, I am so hungry.

Jennie- Um.....wait here. I will go and bring something for all of us.

Rosé- Should I come with you?

Jennie- No. I will handle everything.

Saying this Jennie went outside the room. She was coming back from the canteen after having some thing to eat for all of them when she came across a room whose door was slightly opened. She heard a very familiar yet not recognisable voice from inside. She peeked in and got the shock of her life. The food in her hands fall down making a loud sound.

The person inside the rooms immediately looked at the door and saw a very shocked Jennie standing their.
Jin and Yoongi who were talking about how to contact their brothers saw her.

Jennie- J-j-jin Oppa....Y-yoongi Oppa?

She stuttered. Jin and Yoongi looked at each not knowing what to do. Jin then looked at Jennie and said

Jin- Hi Jennie.....

Jin said awkwardly. He signalled Jennie to come in and Jennie immediately came inside the room and locked the door. She came near Jin and slowly touched him. Jin and Yoongi were looking at her with confusion.

Jennie- You are real......

Yoongi- Jennie, what are you doing here?

Jennie- I....Jisoo unni..... shouldn't I ask this to you both? Taehyung told us that you are dead then what are you-- how are you here?

Yoongi looked at Jin who was already looking at him. Jennie looked at both and understood that they are still unsure to tell her that. So, she said

Jennie- I know you are Mafias.

They both looked at her shocked.

Jin- What? H-how?

Jennie- Yes. YN and the rest told all 4 of us.

Jin- Everything sorted between you all?

Jennie- Unfortunately, No.

Jennie told both of them what happened that day and they both nodded their heads understanding.

Jennie- Now, will you tell me how are you both here?

Yoongi looked at Jin who nodded his head. He then looked at Jennie and told her about how they fell in the river, and how they came out. And how they are here in this hospital waking up after a year long Coma.

Jennie- Oh. Did you both contacted YN, Taehyung or anyone?

Jin- No. We tried. But none of them are picking their phone. The number is not available. It's telling us. And the doctor said we can't go out now, since we are still weak.

Jennie- Actually, they changed their numbers. And unfortunately I also don't have their new numbers. But if you want, I can go and tell them that you both are safe.

Jin- No Jennie. Don't do that.

Jennie- Why?

Yoongi- Doctor said, we have so many inner wounds. They will check us up for 1 month more and then tell us.

Jennie- Tell you both what?

Jin- Actually, we have to go through a surgery. And only 50% chance is their that we can be alive.

Jennie- What? Really? Then, shouldn't you tell your family about this?

Yoongi- Yup. We both have a surgery. So, if they get to know this and we didn't make it they will be more sad. If we didn't make it and they don't know about us being alive this will not affect them much.

Jennie- I understand.

Jin- Please don't tell anyone that we are alive till we make through our surgery.

Jennie- Don't worry Oppa. I will not......but can I tell my sister's?

Yoongi- You can. But tell them not to tell anyone too.

Jennie- Ok. You both stay here, I will come back with them. They are here only.

Jin- What are they? And you too?

Jennie- Jisso Unnie had a fever so we came here. I was coming back from canteen and saw you both.

Jin- Ohh. Ok

Jennie- Ok, then I'll be back.

Flashback Ends.

Jin- After that Jennie told the rest about us and everything we talked. And they agreed too.
All 4 of them started coming to the hospital to meet us. They took care of us in that whole two months. Sometimes kne of them would even stay at night if me or Yoongi need something. And after the surgery two of them would stay full 24 hours with us and next day ither two.

Jin comepleted. All of them were now looking at Blackpink who were looking down.

Hey Moon lights
A small part
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-900