1️⃣4️⃣

Flashback Continue.........

Time- 3:30 PM

Jin was in his cabin doing some work when someone knocked on his door. He said Come In. The door opened and Suzy came in. Jin saw her and closed his files which he was working on.

Jin- Please have a seat.

Suzy- Thanks Mr. Jin.

She said and sat down right infront of Jin.

Suzy- So, what did you wanted to talk about?

Jin- Aah, actually I wanted to talk about something not related to work, if you dint mind.

Suzy- Sure.

Jin- Ok, so firstly just tell me, Lee Ji-eun your sister. Right?

Suzy- Yes, she is my younger sister. Why? Did she did something wrong? If she did I am so sorry on her behalf.

Jin- Ms. Suzy calm down. She didn't did anything. Like I said before it's not related to work.

Suzy- Ohh. I am sorry. You can continue.

Jin- Ok, so I will come straight to the point.
I think you may know my younger brother Yoongi who also come with me daily.

Suzy- Yes, I know him.

Jin- Hm. So, the thing is I am pretty sure that my brother is in love, with your younger sister.

Suzy- Huh? You mean Mr. Yoongi is in love with IU?

Jin- No, No. Not some IU. He is in love with Ji-eun. Your sister.

Suzy- Oh, I am sorry I forgot to tell, IU is her another name only.

Jin- Ohh. Then yes. He is. He didn't said that to me but I can see it in his eyes. And if I am not wrong, IU also have some feelings for Suga.

Suzy- Who Suga?

Jin- Yoongi. Just like IU, it's his another name. Suga.

Suzy- Oh.. but are you sure?

Jin- Yes, I saw him and her looking at each other or more like staring at each other for 10 minutes and that too with eyes filled with a different kind of emotions. The eyes were with only Love nothing else.

Suzy- Huh? I--I don't what to say regarding this.

Jin- I understand you. Ummm. Now if we come to the point on why I called you, it's because if my they both love each other then I need your help to make them together. Cause I know Suga will never take the first step.

Suzy- Ohh. I don't know about IU. But I will try my best to help you. What will I have to do?

Jin- Firstly we have confirm if they both love each other or not.

Suzy- and how we will do that?

Jin- I have a plan.

Suzy- What is it?

Jin told Suzy about his plan. Suzy was first a little shocked but then agreed. After that they talked for sometime then Suzy left to do her work while Jin again started going his work.

Time- 5:00 PM

It was evening. Jin saw the time and thought that it was the perfect time to start the plan. He went outside his cabin and directly enet towards his father's cabin.