Season 2 💜1💜

Author POV
Two Months later

It's been two months since they solved all the things among themselves. Now they are living like a very happy family. YN also lives with them only. In this two month every Kim brother gave their full attention to Hoseok and Yoongi like they will leave them.

Jin again started caring both of them like he used to do 7 years ago. He is now very soft with them. Even if Hoseok is bickering with Maknaes he will go and always take Hoseok's side. At first he always used to say Sorry to Hoseok. He used to feel very guilty. But then Hoseok told him not to. And now he don't feel. He feel like he is the happiest person in the world. The luckiest person to have such amaJIN brothers. And now a cute sis also.

Namjoon, well he, he is also so happy. That his family is complete. Now he don't have to ignore his brothers, he don't have to be rude to his both Hyung's. He always tried to stick with Hoseok and Yoongi. Asking them If they  wants something, if they need help. And when trying to help his Power of destruction comes out. So he tried to be more careful. He always helps Hoseok with studies. And then always do out with him to have coffee ☕☕ in the same shop where Hoseok forgave him. They go there every weekend.

Then Comes the first maknae. The one and only Jimin. He is again back to his cute and lovely self. Which was lost years ago. He tried his best to stay positive those years but now since the sunshine of house is back, I mean since now they talk with the sunshine, he never needs to try. Whenever he sees his Hyung, a cute eye simple appears on his face making his eyes disappear. He always find Hoseok whenever The two troublemakers of the house, Tae and Kook tease him for being short. And Hoseok always takes his side to protect him from the troublemakers.

Taehyung, what to tell about him. He wants to be close but not just close instead very close to his Hobi Hyung that he just kicked YN and Yoongi out of the bed at night and slept on Hoseok's bed cuddling him. He did it for like a week or two. And when Yoongi and YN reached their  limits they told Hoseok to tell him not to come like this at night. But Tae being Tae again did so Hoseok told him not to did that and promised him that he will sleep with him on Every Saturday. And Like a obedient little brother Tae agreed. But he always find new ways to stick with his Hobi Hyung and sometimes find new ways to tease the Lil Meow Meow of the house. That means His cute little, but savage Yoongi Hyung. 

Now the Maknae Jungkook. In this two months he was a very clingy boy. Like apart from school whenever Hoseok is free you will find him on his back. When Hoseok practise his dance in his dance studio this bunny will be found there only. Sitting there watching his Hyung dance. He even changes his sitting position in dinning room. Previously he would sit beside Taehyung. But now, he just told Yoongi to sit there and he sits with Hoseok. When Hoseok goes out for shopping or any work this bunny will come from nowhere and go with him. If his brothers wants to find him they just need to find Hoseok. Cause they know he will be with him only. And Hoseok can be found mostly in his room, dance studio or his childhood room.

Yoongi. Well he is so happy. Happy that his brothers don't hate them now. Happy that he again got his family back. His brothers back. Happy that his family is also a happy family. Happy that his brothers accepted Hoseok even after knowing that he is not their real brother. None of them treat him like a outsider or something. But in this two months he was the one who got irritated the most. Taehyung, don't let him sleep peacefully at night. Jungkook don'tet him come near Hoseok saying *Hobi Hyung is mine* Sometimes he chuckle at the cuteness of the maknaes but sometimes it irritates him. But he also gets thier attention very much. They tease him but they love him so much. He also loves them just can't show them.

Now comes the new member of the family. Their only sister. YN. Well she is so happy that everything is fine between the brothers. And now not only from the duo Sope but from all brothers she is receiving same love. In the starting she finds it difficult to show her face to Jin. Cause she literally slapped him. But Then Jin told her to just forgot about everything. And move on. It took her time but eventually she moved on.
The Maknae always tried to stick with Hoseok and they succeed also but our YN is not someone who will just sit and enjoy the show. She also tried to stick with Hoseok. And not only Hoseok, but Every brother. She don't want the brothers to think that she only loves Hoseok or Yoongi. She always helps Jin in cooking. She spends 2 hours in library with Namjoon. Sleep like a dead person with Yoongi. Steal snacks, chocolate 🍫🍫 with her Mochi oppa I mean Jimin Oppa. Play games with Taehyung and troubling others with her crime partner Kim Jungkook.
Learning Dance with Hoseok. And many more.

So this all happened in those two months. The most shocked people were the students of the university/ school. Seeing Kim Brothers together, laughing, talking and eating together this all shocked everyone. Even the teachers were surprised. No one dared to say anything to YN as they all have seen the angry side of Hoseok. And they don't wanna experience it.

꧁꧂
ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥.
ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 2.
ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕟 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥.
𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟
𝔹𝕪 𝔹𝕪
👋👋
꧁꧂

𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑬
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(A long chapter)

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕- 1065