Season-3 💙1💙

So, I am back. Thanks For waiting. (If anyone did?) Well Season 3 starts. When I started this story I thought I will just end after like 20 chapters but with the support you all have me now I have written 74 Chapters in total. (season 1 and 2) and now staring a new season again. So thank you so much for the love and support. I hope I will not disappoint you.

💫💫💫

5 years Later

##- Jung/ Kim YN, I love you so much. The first day I saw you I knew my battle started with my feeling but I lost it. You made me lost to myself and now I can't control myself. I dint have any control over my own feelings. Only you have. So, Will you marry me?

YN- Ofcourse I will.

YN said crying while she hugged her lover. They shared a kiss which was full with nothing else but love.

4 Years ago

It's been a year since all the things sorted and now the Jung family and Kim family live together in the same big new mansion. They bought a new to start everything again. A new chapter of their lives. Jin and Yoongi are in their last year before graduation and YN and Jungkook came in last year of high school. As Jungkook is 19 now and YN study in same class with her. They also met Jihyo and her friends as they three took admission in their school only So, Let's discover the new life of Kim as well as Jung family.

💫💫💫

Heyo. Glad to be back.
I know it's short. But with suspense.
Hope you like it.
Do a vote and Comment.
I told some people that I will come back in December, but surprise.
Did you liked it.
I will update the next chapter tomorrow.
Till then have some patience.

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 327