3️⃣6️⃣

3 Months Later

Jimin- Hee-Jin look at me. Aww.......give me a smile. A big one....yes. Yes.....do it.....

Jimin said to the baby girl in YN's hand. Well, meet her she is

Name- Kim Hee- JinAge- A month oldParent- Kim Seokjin and Kim Suzy

Name- Kim Hee- Jin
Age- A month old
Parent- Kim Seokjin and Kim Suzy.

Yes, she is the daughter of Jin and Suzy. Who was born a month ago. Right now, the siblings were at Suzy and IU's home to play with the little one. She was in YNs arms looking at Jimin with her cute big doe and eyes.

Jimin- Aigoo, you are so beautiful. Just like Jin Hyung.

Jimin said. Well, now they don't get that sad listening their names as they know they have to get over it one day. And all of them are trying very hard.

Hee-jij gave a small smile which a month old baby can give.

Jungkook- You are right Hyung. She is also cute like Noona.

Suzy- Guys, she is only cute infront of you. She is real devil at night. She dint let her Mom sleep. Right Hee-Jin? Huh? You cry a lot at night. Right?

Suzy baby talked with her. Jungkook took Hee-Jin in her arms.

Jungkook- Noona, can I take her out for a walk?

Suzy- Ofcourse Kookie. Go.

Jungkook- Ok, meet you all later. By

All- By.

Jungkook left from their while baby talking with Hee-Jin who didn't understood a bit and was just staring at him.

Jungkook- Yah, I know I am hansome. Don't look at me like that.

He said.  Hee-Jin suddenly slapped him kn his face making him shock.
She giggled a bit enjoying whatever she did to her Uncle Jungkook right now.

Jungkook- You really are Jin Hyung's daughter. Huh? You didn't even saw him and you are already behaving like him. I have to tell Noona about this, you brat.

He said and maybe Hee-Jin understood what he meant so she suddenly started crying. Jungkook panicked and started bouncing her making her calm down.

At house

IU- How are you all?

Namjoon- Good. We came here to ask, if Jungkook, YN and Tae can stay here tonight. We have to go in a mission but they don't have any right now. And they said they don't wanna be alone.

Suzy- Namjoon, is it a thing to ask. Ofcourse they can. Hee-Jin will be so happy if her Uncle and her Aunt will be here.

YN- Unnie...... I am too young to be called an Aunt.

Suzy- Oh, then are you calling your Oppa's too old? To be call uncle?

YN widened her eyes and looked at her brothers who were showing her their fake shocked face.

Jimin- You think we are old YN?

Taehyung- How can you think so? We are your brothers YN.

Namjoon- Yah, I am too young too.

Hoseok- I am old YN? Should I call Appa and tell this?

YN- Aniyo Oppas. I dint meant it like that. I just said, I am too young.

Hoseok- I am only 4 year older than you. Stupid.

YN- You all know what. I take back what I said. I am fine with being called Aunt. But only by my Hee-Jin.

IU- That means when My baby will be born he/she will not have rights to call you aunt?

YN again widened her eyes while the others try not to laugh.

YN- Unnie you know I didn't meant it that way.

IU- We all know YN.... We were just playing with you.

YN- Meanie.....

Suzy- We are meanie? Come here, I will show you my mean side.

YN- No, No. I am good here.

Suzy- Good.

Hoseok- Anyways, Noona. We will leave now. And we will come tomorrow directly.

IU- Ok and be careful. Ok?

Namjoon- Ne Noona. We will be.

Suzy- Ok. I hope you will not injured yourself. Fighting!!

Jimin- Thanks Noona. By

IU, Suzy, Taehyung and YN- By By.

They three ( Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung) went outisde and drive to their destination after seating in the car ofcourse.

Once they reached their base they came out from the car and went inside. Just the they heard a voice.

~ We are here.

They turned back and saw...............

Hey Moon lights
A short Chapter
If you want I will do a double update but it can take some time.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 800