Chapter 29: Summer in Blüdhaven

A/N: Lemon in chapter

I graduated from high school, and was happy to see that Bruce, Alfred, Dick, Tim, Barbara, Steph and Roy were all there at the ceremony, and so was Oliver and his now official girlfriend Dinah Lance. I could almost cut the tension between the two Arrows, but it was nice they both came. Same with Tim and Steph, they had officially broken up a shortly after the whole Robin mess, and Steph was still pissed at Bruce as well, but she came anyway for me. I had a graduation dinner with them all at the manor, and Clark even stopped by for that.

"Well well well, haven't seen you in a while, CK. How's space been?" I ask cheekily when he walks into the house to join us.

Clark laughs awkwardly at me for bringing up his past shame. "Space has been good. Exactly what I needed back that, in fact." He says jokingly, then turns serious. "Ana, I just wanted to say how sorry I am about what happened, but I'm proud of you for graduating. Bruce says you're going to college here soon."

"Aw, you talk about me to your coworkers?" I tease over to Bruce, who just stares at me sternly and doesn't reply.

"He's a proud parent, of course he does." Clark says jovially, and Bruce sighs and walks away. "But really, it looks like you're doing ok now." He says sincerely to me with a smile.

"Don't let looks fool you, Clark, I'm still a hell raiser." I smirk at him as Tim walks up.

"Wait, you've met before?" Tim asks me curiously. He recently took back up being Robin again, and had a team up in Key City with Wally and Superman, so he learned his identity only recently.

"We met once..." Clark says vaguely, obviously not wanting to retell the story. My eyes brighten up with mischief as I throw my arm over Tim's shoulder.

"Let me tell you a tale about the evil Terror Twins who drove the strongest, most powerful man on the world off the planet." I start to say, then smirk at Clark as I launch into my story about terrorizing Clark along with Jason years ago.

"You know, I always wondered exactly what they actually did to drive you away. This makes more sense now." Bruce says at the end of the story, having been discreetly listening the whole time. He turns to Clark with a stern expression. "Sounds like you need more training, Clark." He says with a smirk, then walks away again.

Oliver and Roy had both been listening in as well, well honestly most people had been because it was a great story. Oliver couldn't stop laughing at Clark, and took his friend away at the end of the story and made fun of him. Roy came over and grinned at me, a look of pride on his face.

"Glad I never got the full Terror Twin treatment." He says with a smirk to me.

"You wouldn't have survived." I return his smirk arrogantly, then feel it start to slip. A tune out was rapidly coming on when I think that he may never receive the treatment.

"Hey, stay with me." Roy says quietly, recognizing the signs that I'm about to spiral into my own dark thoughts. I shake my head and focus on him, and he starts to talk about the graduation ceremony in minute details, giving me something to focus on. It takes several minutes, but he manages to stop the tune out before it set in fully, and I smile at him in thanks.

"That worked Roy, thanks." I say genuinely to him, and he smiles softly at me.

"Anytime, doll." He says to me softly, placing a kiss on my cheek before walking away to talk to Tim.

"I saw that." Dick says knowingly, walking up behind me.

"And I recorded you singing karaoke in your car last month." I counter back smoothly.