Chapter 60: Epilogue, Part 1

Over the next four years, my family and I had several adventures together

Dick almost married Starfire, but it was out of panic and not out of the right kind of love, and I talked him down out of it before the ceremony. He's now back with Barbara Gordon again, and they are going well together. He eventually left Blüdhaven, moving over to join the Gotham police force where he can work side by side with Barbara during the day as a detective. He still pops over to my apartment at odd hours, always just casually checking in and hanging out with me or Jason.

Tim dated Conner for a little while, but ultimately they decided they were better off as friends for now, as they missed that dynamic. He has dated a few other superhero girls since then, but is currently dating a nice civilian girl he met in college. He studied business technology in college and also interned under Lucius at Wayne Enterprises. He's currently getting set up to eventually be one of the leaders of the company, as both Bruce Wayne's son and as a genius in his own right. He still has problems with caffeine, but more people besides me know how and when to stop him now, so he's always fighting a losing battle. 

Tim's work as Red Robin has given him a good name, and he became the leader of the Titans for a long time, only just passing the position to Damian recently. Those two may get on each other's nerves the most, but they also care about each other the deepest, and respect one another, even if they would rather die than admit it.

Damian has mellowed out a lot over the years, his friendship with Jonathan helping him see the humanity in people. He's still proudly a Wayne son, and has stepped into his legacy well, being a good student and polite (for him) socialite. I helped convince Bruce to send him to an art academy instead of Gotham Academy, since Dami would do a lot better there, not being bored all day at school. He's a freshman now at his art school, and thriving well enough there, even if he hates his classmates. 

Damian and I have many traditions together that we do, including watching him do art in the park on Saturday mornings, and volunteering at the animal shelter once a month. He goes to the shelter more often, finding it relaxing to be around the animals, but I like them too, so we make it our monthly bonding trip together. He has gotten away with adopting many more pets over the years, including a dog named Ace, a cat named Alfred, and several other animals that we hosted temporarily that couldn't be domesticated, like a tiger we rescued from an illegal animal poacher. 

I can proudly say that Damian calls me his favorite sibling, and I'm also the only one he calls by their first name. He claimed it was because he was tired of saying 'Todd' and both me and Jason turning, but I know it's because he loves me most. I still actively go out on patrol with him the most besides Jason, since he's still Robin these days, and Robin always needs a Shadow.

Jason has had some ups and downs over the years. His instability with his mind has caused him to go off randomly, but one of us is always there to help calm him back down. He would go through bouts where he hates Bruce, and others where he wants to save him and be respected by him. It's a balance we all learned to work around, but lately, he's been more focused on keeping everyone safe around him. Jason really loves our new family now, and will defend them from everyone in the world, except himself. He picks fights with us all on a weekly basis, especially Tim, but he would shoot anyone for hurting them at all, just like I would.