Chapter 56: Ivy's Revenge Part 3, Repairing Damage

It's been three days of recovery before I finally see my two oldest brothers. They've been avoiding me, but we're all staying at the manor, so I eventually found one of them hiding in the library. Alfred cleared me for walking again yesterday, so I've been hobbling around in short intervals to find them all day.

"You need a better hiding place than going to your favorite room in the manor." I say to my twin as I hobble in. My ankle healed up almost all the way already, it was only a minor sprain from kicking them so much.

"Ana." Jason says sadly, and I walk over and slap him on the head.

"Stop it." I scold him. "If you look at me like a drowned puppy again, I'm going to stab you again."

"I deserve it." He says sadly, and I smack him harder. "Ow! Stop doing that, you have a broken finger."

"Two broken fingers, actually." I say smartly, shaking my hand out from the sting. "But I'm concerned about how I'm dying of boredom and loneliness with my brothers ignoring me."

"Why would you even want to be around us, Ana? We raped you." He growls out angrily, not mincing his words at all.

"One, you didn't. You almost did, but I'm crafty and you didn't." I point out to him, seeing the flash of relief in his eyes before they darken again. "And two, does me going on a murder spree to avenge your death not clue you into the fact that I love you? Cuz I'll go on another murder spree to prove it again." I smirk at him, nudging him lightly.

"No, this kill is mine." Jason says darkly. "Ivy's going to pay for what she did."

"Not if I get her first." I counter in a whisper, matching his rage instantly. I'm mad. Mad my brothers were used, mad I had to go through that, mad we're all miserable now. Ivy crossed the line, and she crossed it far. "But first, we're all stuck here in this boring manor together, can we at least be miserable together during our confinement? I want to watch movies and eat junk food, and I need my brothers for that. You two are excellent pillows."

"Are you... are you ok? I mean Bruce said I... still did stuff to you." He says awkwardly. It's hard to make Jason awkward anymore, neither of us have much shame, we never really did, but he especially didn't have any after his resurrection. He looks adorable when he's awkward, so I poke him in the cheek and smile.

"You let me know that you need to clean yourself more, that's about it." I joke to him, but he glares at me sadly. "You forget, we shared a bed until way after we probably should have, I've woken up to your downstairs friend poking me for years. You're a cuddler, and it's a natural bodily reaction, that's all. For this? You weren't in control, you had no say, so it's the same." I say firmly, standing back up and helping him to his own feet, handing him his crutches. "If it will make you feel better, I'll shove a dildo down your throat to make us even." I grin at him mischievously, making him finally crack a weak smile.

"I'll pass." He says lightly. "Why... why didn't you just bite? Bruce told us that we... Were in your mouth."

"And castrate my own brothers? Nah, I want nieces and nephews." I say lightly as we both limp away. My next stop is Dick, who I spotted outside while we were in the library. We both walked up to him, and I sat down next to him. He's at the pool side, staring sadly into the water.

"Ana." Dick says regretfully, not looking at me before he stands to leave.

"Sit down." I say firmly, and he listens to me reluctantly. "Now, speech time. I know you, and I know you are feeling guilty. But you can't, it wasn't your fault. Please tell me you're smart enough to know it wasn't your fault?" I ask him with a desperate but serious look.