Chapter 52: Anatoly Part 2

Anatoly and I began to properly date each other after our first date. I obviously couldn't tell him about my nighttime activities in order to protect not only mine, but every else's identities. It didn't hinder our relationship too much though, he just knew I was spending a lot of my evenings with my brothers, which was the truth. 

I enjoyed dating him a lot, he was handsome, smart, sexy and good man. I dreaded the day he had to meet my brothers though, there's probably not a man strong enough in this world to earn their approval to be with me. Jason was the first to meet Anatoly, and that's because of an incident that happened at our apartment a couple of weeks after we started dating, on the morning of Oliver's wedding.

Anatoly and I had been laying in my bed in the morning, he was softly caressing my arm while we were both naked and having just woken up for the morning. I didn't think anything of it when he went to go make us some coffee in the kitchen so we had some energy to wake up the fun way, until I heard a familiar thud on the roof and then a shout in the kitchen as I was trying to put my robe on as fast as possible. I walked out to my living room to see Red Hood, in full uniform, holding a gun at Anatoly's head.

 I walked out to my living room to see Red Hood, in full uniform, holding a gun at Anatoly's head

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Red Hood asks him threateningly. Anatoly was wearing only his boxers, and I could feel the rage rolling off of my brother's body at the sight. Knowing and seeing are definitely two different things.

"Get out of this apartment. I won't let you hurt her." Anatoly was saying as I walked in. He spotted me, and moved to stand defensively in front of me. This surprised both me and Jason, and brought a small smile to my lips.

"Red Hood, Jason isn't here. Please leave for now, he'll be back later." I say casually, putting my hand on Anatoly's shoulder to let him know the crazy vigilante holding a gun in my living room isn't a threat.

"You know this psycho?" Anatoly asks me in shock. "Stay back, he's holding a gun." He warns me as I try to step forward again. I humor him while Jason tilts his head in observation.

"Yes, I know him, sort of. He's my brother's... friend? Uh, stalker?" I try to think up an appropriate term.

"I'm his none-of-your-fucking-business, is what I am. And if you tell anyone you saw me here, I'll blow your fucking brains out." Red Hood says menacingly to Anatoly, his gun still trained on his head while I sigh out. "I'll be back later." He adds to me, giving me a pointed look through the helmet which I can feel. He's back a half day early from his mission, it's his fault he walked in on this.

"You got it, I'll let Jason know you stopped by, thanks for visiting, have a nice day." I say hurriedly, pushing him up the stairs to the roof exit, while Anatoly watches us skeptically. I get him up to the roof, knowing we're alone then. "You're early." I scold my twin in a whisper.

"And you don't bring guys to the house." He counters unhappily. "Besides, the shindigs tonight, and you're forcing me to go, so I came back early for it and shit."