Chapter 54: Ivy's Revenge Part 1, Assault

A/N: WARNING!! This Ivy's Revenge section is dark, it includes assault and rape. 18+ only. If you do not want to read that, skip either that marked section of part 1. Or, skip the whole Ivy's Revenge section and move to Chapter 58, a short summary will be provided. This section is just a realistic aspect of what could likely happen in Gotham. 

"Thought I'd find you here." I say as I jump up to the top of Wayne tower, landing softly next to Gregory the Gargoyle. "Here, our favorite." I plopped down a bag of food next to Jason, who is sitting next to Gregory, watching the city at night.

" I plopped down a bag of food next to Jason, who is sitting next to Gregory, watching the city at night

"Joe's?" Jason perks up, digging into the bag. "Alright! Chili cheese dogs. Thanks sis, you're the best!" He grins at the food as he digs into it. 

I grab my own chili dog out of the bag, and plop down happily to eat as well. The way that Joe's puts just the right amount of volcanic hot spice in these is the best.

"How's the city tonight? Or are you just here for Gregory?" I ask teasingly, knowing he comes up here for therapy.

"Quiet night tonight. Haven't had any good fights lately, it's odd." He laments once he's done eating. "Criminals are actually staying in jail these days. Someone really put the fear of god into the Judge, it seems like." He gives me a knowing look.

"Hmmm, don't know what you're talking about." I say innocently. No one knows about me threatening the Judge as Nightingale that one night in the alley, and the few subsequent house calls since, but the Judge did pass through some better laws since then. The foot soldiers have been staying locked up while the crazies are being watched better in Arkham. "How's the drug scene?"

"In control. Kids are clean and aren't being sold to, and drug gang wars are down since I took over." He says proudly.

"Look at us go, terrorizing the city into being better." I smirk at him, and he returns it.

"So you admit is was you with the Judge." He grins at me, and I grin back.

"Whatever it was, I have a feeling I don't want to know." Batman says, appearing behind us. We both heard him coming up, but didn't feel the need to stop our conversation. We both just grin wickedly at him, proving our 'innocence'. "Since you're both bored, Nightwing is already in pursuit, but Ivy is calling us out. Hood, go join Nightwing in pursuit. Shadow, hang back a few minutes." Batman orders, and Jason throws his helmet on and leaves with a sarcastic salute, jumping off the building.

"What's up, Bats?" I ask him as I also stand up, turning to face him. He debates for a really long minute before speaking.

"Watch out with Ivy, she still has a grudge against Shadow since your first time catching her, plus the other three time's you've caught her now. She likely sees you are her main nemesis, you're the one who can evade her control the most. She's been quiet for too long now since she last escaped. I have to take Robin and Red Robin to the Pier, there's been a potential sighting of... Harley there." He says the last part reluctantly, and I go to interrupt him. "And no, you aren't going to Harley. She's been after Nightingale for years now, I won't risk you going."