A/N: *Sigh...* Here we go..

Okay, look guys- I know the title looks bad

b-but I can explain!!

After putting a lot of thought into this, I think I'm actually going to discontinue this book.

now before each of you go into the comments and say "Oh BuT YoU SaId In ThE NoTeS YoU WoUldnT"

I know... I know...

I lied and I probably shouldn't have put that into the notes. especially when I had no idea how long this book would be or where I was going with it.

Recently a lot has been going on in my life. I'm in my final years of highschool, and am in the process of having to move house with my family for the fourth time in my life at age 16.

And as much as I would love to continue this book, its overall story of having nowhere to go is kinda stopping me... So I think this is it.

(also there's the fact that I'm not necessarily proud of where I wanted to go with this book. Not because it was cringe because it already was, but I added ships that I wasn't proud of for some fucking reason. I dunno I was dumb ig)

There is a potential that this will also happen with "Blood 'n Bones" but I'm not confirming that book to be discontinued, for all readers of that book please consider this a possible hiatus message.

I hope you can all understand and I am very sorry for this disappointing notification you're all going to receive...