CHAPTER 12: Investigation

Y/N's POV

'If I'm meant to be solving this 'mystery' then i'm going to need some help, maybe the guys can help me?' I thought, passing through the hallway while looking for the others during whatever was left of Recess break. Holding my hand against my chin, I became trapped in my own thoughts. "All I have to do is find out what he's jealous about, how exactly do I do that? It's not going to be easy when Killers such a quiet guy..." I mumbled, groaning at my situation. "Why did I sign up for this??" I exclaimed, agitated at my own choices as i mindlessly stumbled into another student. "Um excuse me, but i think i can help you with your situation" An unfamiliar voice commented as I stopped in my tracks, staring at the skeleton in front of me. He wore an overly large blue scarf with a blueish grey jacket underneath. A white shirt, grey brown pants and white shoes along with his glasses and camera bag. A streak of blue starting from his cheekbones met slightly above his 'nose' while his bright cerulean eyelights stared into my E/C eyes, blinking in curiosity by what he meant. The strange skeleton chuckled and reached out his hand for me to shake it, shaking his hand politely I decided to introduce myself. "Hi, my name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you?" I exclaimed awkwardly as we broke the hand shake. "Its okay, i already know, my names Swifty" He introduced along with a sly smile. Readjusting his camera bag, Swifty and I chatted for a while as we made our way to our next classes. We parted ways at the Gym as he had to head to science while I made my way to the changing rooms.

Making my way out of the changing room, now dressed in my tight gym clothes, my mind started to wander again as I made my way to the bleachers. 'Why does the school have a gym uniform but we can wear casual throughout the rest of the day?? It makes no sense!!' I thought, now sitting at the top of the bleachers. "Hey um, Y/N right?" I heard a voice call out from next to me, my curiosity caused my head to turn towards the noise as my eyes. We're met with another skeleton. He wore mostly bright pink, green, yellow and blue along with black gloves and shorts with a multicoloured hat tilted to the side. His eyes were. Mismatched the left being green as the right was an upside down pink heart. He had a big smile on his face as he excitedly spun around to face me with his legs crossed. "Uhh yeah, and you are?" I responded, questioning him as we shook hands.

"My names Cray, I'm friends with Swifty and part of the news club!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Oh it's nice to meet you..." I replied, awkwardly looking to the side. "Anyways besides that, I overheard you and Swifty talking about killer or something.." he started, I interrupted during the break. "Yea, Uncle Dream asked me to find out what he's been jealous over to prevent fights from happening in the future, that's why I've been looking for people to help me find out what it is." I explained, taking in a deep breath after talking that much. "Sounds cool! Anyways, I was wondering if swifty and I could help you with your investigating!" He asked, i could really use the help and i could use this as a potential to make more friends i guess... "Yeah sure! That sounds like fun! Anyways should we meet up in the library during lunch break?" I asked and got a nod in response from him. "So what no-" "Are you maggots done with your little chit chat over there? Coach Error called as Cray and I spun over to see coach Error at the bottom of the bleachers with his hands on his hips as other students were starting their laps around the gym. I nodded as Coach error rolled his eyelights.

Cray and I stepped down the bleachers slowly, worried we were in trouble. "You two done yet? You're meant to be doing laps!" His glitched voice rang out, though he was calm his voice was still loud. Cray and I awkwardly stood in front of Coach Error, Coach seemed annoyed with us not running laps. "What are you waiting for? A kiss on the cheek?! GET TO IT!!" He yelled, angrily as he harshly pointed to the class. "YES LORD PIRATE ERROR SIR!" I yelled, saluting to him as Cray attempted to hold in his laughter before we left to the rest of the class, continuing with our laps.