CHAPTER 10: Midnight Snack

Y/N's POV

Waking up, I heard a slight tap against the window above my bed, multiple vibrations emitting from my phone that was hidden under my pillow. I begun to sit up, still feeling a little bit drowsy, must've been another side effect from that medicine this morning. Clicking the on button, the blinding light shone in my face as I quickly turned my brightness down, faint laughs were heard from the other side of the window. Looking on my home page, I clicked on my messages and opened a conversation between Epic and I.

BruhtasticBruh: Ey Bruh, you aw...

Dad: Make sure to fini...

Roll_With_It: HEY Y/N!! How ar...

________

Thursday 1:54am

BruhtasticBruh: Ey Bruh, you awake?

Insomniac: What do you think? You woke me up...

BruhtasticBruh : Bruh ya actually slept?

Insomniac: Medication...

BruhtasticBruh: Kay Bruh.

Insomniac: Why did you even wake me up?

BruhtasticBruh: Just thought you would be hungry bruh

Insomniac: Where are you...

BruhtasticBruh: On ya roof.

Insomniac: Wait really?

BruhtasticBruh : Yup.

_______

Placing my phone in the pocket of my jumper, I opened my window and crawled through. Outside my windows was the top of the roof covering the bathroom underneath so I could jump out and climb to the roof. Stepping out of the window I looked onto the top of the roof I couldn't see Epic anywhere. "Boo." A voice said from behind me, jumping in shock almost caused me to fall of the ledge as Epic caught me in time. "Dude what the hell?!" I yelled, then remembering my dad was asleep. "Sorry Bruh, I couldn't resist." He responded, sitting back down against the wall next to my window. "Want some cookies???" He asked, I rolled eyes, then sitting next to him. "So why did you actually come here?" I asked, nibbling on my cookie as he jumped in shock, a light purple blush covering his cheekbones. "I just couldn't wait till the morning to see ya, that's all." He responded, sliding even further down the wall so he was lying comfortably on the ground, staring at the stars. "Well its nice to see you again..." I responded, then lying down next to him.

"Hey Bruh, did you ever get that thing I sent you?" He asked curiously, I shook my head while nibbling on more of his delicious choc chip cookies "Don't worry bruh, you'll get it in the morning " He added again before letting out a big yawn as I did the same. "Well I think I'm gonna turn in for the night," I said, sitting up as I opened my glass windows. Epic then stood up next and leant on the wall next to the window, a saddened expression plastered onto his face. "Ey Bruh, dats fine, G'night." He said as I held onto each side of my window frame, my foot rested on the windowsill as I looked over at Epic and smiled. "Thanks for the snack..." I whispered. Epic blew me a kiss, winking as he teleported away leaving me in my bedroom to aimlessly stare at the ceiling.

Bored as hell, I unlocked my phone and started doing random shit like I always did. Somehow I managed to trick dad into thinking I gave him my actual phone while he was extremely tired before he left the house yesterday. All I did was give him my old crappy touchscreen with my phone case on it, thank fuck it covered the front of the phone too cause if he found out I tricked him I would be in trouble.

TIMESKIP

Still looking at random shit on my phone, I was interrupted by the loud and irritating sounds from my alarm. Annoyed with its shit, I picked it up and threw it against the wall, causing it to shatter, it's plastic pieces scattered across the floor as I heard footsteps nearing to my door. Panicking, I stuffed my phone under my pillow and pretended like I just woke up. Dad opened the door, looked at me and then at the smashed clock. "Jeez Y/N, I told you that you need to take better care of your belongings... this is the 5th time this month!" He criticised In a rather calm way, a stern face as he walked over to me bed, sitting on the edge. "Now come on, you have a present from epic down stairs, we also have to get to school earlier because we have an important meeting so hurry." He said again, standing up before leaving the room. I stared at my ceiling, the glow in the dark stars and moons fading their light away as I sighed and sat up, leaving my warm and comfortable bed. Stumbling over to my wardrobe, I pulled out what I normally wear to school, a simple jumper, F/C shirt, tracksuit pants and black boots. After brushing my hair, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, yawning every two seconds from my extreme lack of sleep. "Did you have a good sleep?" Dad asked, I stared at him with a 'Are you serious?' Type of look.p, he could clearly fell in my emotions that I was annoyed and tired as he looked back down to his coffee and hummed. Making myself a quick bowl of weet-bix with some sliced bananas , I ate as quickly as possible, not wanting to be late for school.

"Your present from Epic is in the hallway table in case you were wondering." Dad informed, taking another sip of his coffee as I looked behind me. There on the wooden table stood the carefully wrapped box, I still don't understand why he gave me a gift since it's not my birthday or anything. Dad walked down into the living room to get something as I cautiously made my way to the box, Epic was always one to prank anyone at any opportunity so I became suspicious of what he was up to. Grabbing a strand of ribbon, I gently tugged at it, unwrapping it, then taking the lid off the box to reveal, a juice box? Confused, I picked up the juice box, it was originally a black current and apple juice box except the words "Liquid Memes" was written overtop in permanent marker. Letting out a chuckle along with a confused expression, I put the "Liquid Memes" back into its box before continuing my morning routine.