CHAPTER 4: New Friends

Y/N's POV

"Umm are you okay?" I asked the crying skeleton; he looked up at me with shock and fear in his eyes.

"U-U-Um, I-It's nothing..." He responded stuttering. He wore a blue unzipped hoodie with a grey hood, black tie and pants, followed by a pair of oversized round red glasses. I sat down next to him, leaning on the cold metal shed behind me. He scooted to the side, obviously uncomfortable, hiding in his hoodie for protection?

Was he scared? I became suspicious of his odd behaviour, I was curious to see what happened and if he was harmed, confident that I could help somehow. Since he seemed to be hiding something, I moved so that I was sitting in front of him, he looked at me confused; a slight blue hue dusted his cheekbones.

He pulled his knees up, pressing his glasses closer to his face, he looked a little more worried now, Tears were threatening to fall down his cheeks though he tried to hold them back.

I looked up at his face that was covered with cuts and bruises, some faint scars could also be seen. I moved my hands closer to his face to inspect his injuries, he was very suspicious of my movements, slightly flinching when I moved closer again.

When I almost touched his face near one of the bruises, he slapped my hand away, he looked up at me, scared of what I might do. His eye sockets were filled with tears, obviously terrified. My sympathetic expression seemed to calm him a bit before I engulfed him in a hug. Not too long after he hugged back, crying into my shoulder.

"If I may ask, what happened?" I questioned before breaking the hug,

"I-I-I'm n-not allowed t-t-to tell a-anyone..." The skeleton explained, gradually become more of a stuttering mess, it was kinda cute.

"My dads one of the teachers here, a strict one at that... I'm sure whatever you say he would be able to solve it and I can too!" I explained confidently. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes and answering.

"P-PJ and his f-f-friends have been forcing me t-to do jobs for them. If I don't c-complete it, stuff up or refuse, they b-beat me up..." He explained, attempting not to stutter much, I was in utter shock, that's so stupid! What kind of fuckhead does this guy think he is?! I swear when I find him I gonna punch him!

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my names Y/N." I introduced, he looked up at me before smiling and responding.

"M-My N-N-Names D-Dust.." he seemed shy still, that's okay though.

"Well do you wann-" I was about to question until the bell rang and interrupted me

"Oh, I guess that's the bell, see ya later Dust!" I called out, grabbing my books and heading to my next class.

"W-W-Wait!" he called out, I turned my head over my shoulder to see him.

"W-What c-class do y-you have n-n-next...?" he managed to blurt out through his stutters.

"I have Drama then Music" I responded.

"O-Oh, I have m-m-music later, I guess i-ill see y-you l-l-later.." He explained before leaving for class as I did the same.

TIMESKIP

"Never. Again." I complained, I know schools do drama as a form of art but that was even more boring than I thought it would be. I pulled myself towards my next class, only just managing to drag myself to the door, Class was about to start so I decided to get myself ready early.