CHATPER 6: I have WHAT!?

(Don't play the song yet)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, are you awake?"

"Its time to wake up"

"If you don't wake up soon then we'll be late for school"

"What do you want?" I answered, not hearing what Dad said before as I started waking up. 

"You have to get ready for school." He answered. Wait school? I thought I was at school! 

"When did we get home?" I asked, 

"We had to take you home early yesterday to rest, Nurse Toriel healed you though you might still feel drowsy, it'll pass eventually." Dad explained again, I still had no idea what he was saying since I was so tired. 

"Ill make some breakfast for you, get ready now because we're running late." He said once more before leaving the room. After some waking up, I quickly got dressed and ate my breakfast as dad was waiting by the door. Only just in time we left for school, if we left any later we would've been late; good thing dad didn't have any meetings.

Shortly after arriving, I suddenly became dizzy, almost falling over many times, Dad noticed and helped me into school as I begun to feel better shortly after. Deciding not to go to the library today, I decided to wander around the school to know where I'm going better. 

After a bit of walking, I soon didn't need to depend on the map anymore, finding all of my classes were now a piece of cake, or so I thought. Making my way towards my locker I heard the distant sound of piano, from what I could hear, it sounded great.

My curiosity got the better of me as I followed the sound towards one of the practise rooms. There I found the source of the music, it sounded familiar from somewhere but I couldn't place my finger on it. Leaning against the wall, I rested my head while listening to the peaceful music as the memories became flooding back.

__________

"But Dad! I don't want to go to bed!"

"Now Now Y/N, you have to go to sleep."

"But I'm not tired!"

"How about I play some music to help you sleep?"

"Yay! Can you do the song Uncle Dream did?"

"Alright, do you remember the words?"

"Yeah!"

__________

(Play the song now)

"I knew I remembered that song from somewhere, it always seemed to calm me down whenever dad played it." I whispered under my breath, staring at the floor as I gently smiled to myself. Shortly after the song ended, I heard noises coming from inside as I quickly rushed before I could be seen beside the door. 

Hiding around the corner, I peeked over to see Dust coming out of the practice room. He looked around before leaving down the corridor towards the library; I slid down the wall, towards the floor as I sighed. Hearing the bell ring, I dragged my tired legs to class, all that walking around the school made me pretty tired.