CHAPTER 13: Suspicious Activity

Y/N's POV

waking up to my alarm, I turned my tired eyes to the neon green flashing lights of the tinted screen with a yawn. Slowly turning my head to the roof, I reached my hand over and clicked the off button before getting out of bed. After getting changed into some casual wear, I begun to pack my bag. Travelling over to my desk, I unplugged my computer charger and place my laptop into its case and carry bag before heading downstairs to meet with my dad for breakfast. Down each stair, the smell of pancakes became stronger and stronger, calling me as I slowly arrived in the kitchen. I leant against the kitchen counter, resting my chin and arms on the table top, now starting to drool slightly from the sight of the beautifully stacked golden pancakes. out of the corner of my eyes I noticed dad looked over at me, cracking a smile at my behaviour. "Morning" I grumbled as he responded with a "Good morning." before taking a sip out of his coffee.

Taking a seat at the table, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through UnderNet until breakfast. Clicking on the app, I was 'welcomed' by many notifications, since I haven't been on UnderNet in about a week I expected some notifications but not this many. Clicking into the notification centre, i saw many friend requests. reading through them I seemed to notice who they were immediately. recognising all the people as my friends, i quickly added all of them. Scrolling through the home page, i came across multiple stupid posts from school students that i chuckled at once or twice, until a notification popped up on my screen.

___________________________________________

- Siren has invited you to join the chat -

◉ Accept         Decline

___________________________________________

- Insomniac has joined the chat! -

Sneeze: Hey Y/N!

Insomniac: Oh hey guys, hru?

Siren: Were good, what about you?

Insomniac: Im fine i guess, just tired..

Sneeze: Why don't you get more sleep?

Insomniac: I try! I can't find my medication so I can't get to sleep earlier than i need..

Siren: That's no good, i hope you find it soon Y/N.

insomniac: Thanks Siren..

Insomniac: Hey uh guys why isn't Aster online?

 Sneeze Is Typing... 

Sneeze: He lives far away so he has to leave early

Siren: He will probably be on later tonight...

Insomniac: Ok, I have to go now, breakfast is here

Sneeze: Okie bye! we'll see you at school then!

Insomniac: kk

- Insomniac has disconnected -

___________________________________________

TIMESKIP

Dad and I now parted ways as he left to is office, leaving me in the centre of the hallway, readjusting the strap of my carry bag before leaving to the library to meet with Goth. Entering the library, it was a silent as a mouse, like a library should be, but something seemed off... Proceeding towards the couch were Goth and I always sat, i placed my belongings on the cushioned green seat, leaning up against the armrest. Deciding to wander around the librarby, i continued to search for the skeletal librarian, or libarabian if you will. After some searching, i decided to sit down and read for the rest of the morning. before making my way to the couch, i grabbed a book of the shelf without even reading the title and sat back down. hanging my feet over the other side of the couch, i placed a pillow under my head and held the book above myself.