CHAPTER 3: Astrology Class

Y/N's POV

Making my way over towards class was quiet and boring, nothing interesting happens. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door slowly to only see one student sitting quietly at his desk. I was too shy to go up and talk to him so I decided to sit in the back corner instead and avoid eye contact. I pulled out my books, pencil and computer and set up my desk. 

A couple minutes passed and the bell was about to go any second. I looked over towards the lonely student; he looked to be a skeleton, around the age of 13, though he acted older. He had his books, stationary and computer specifically organised on his desk. He sat straight in front of the teacher's desk, directly in the middle. 

Though his face couldn't be seen I could tell what he was like by how he was dressed and acted. He wore a fancy school appropriate suit, a Band-Aid on his right cheek and a yellowish scaly tail, yep, he was the straight A type student.

After the bell rang, students began flooding inwards, seemed nobody wants to be late for class. Once the crowd cleared, the teacher walked inside the classroom, It didn't take me long to notice that Dream was my Astrology teacher. He glanced over towards me as I gave him a warm smile in response. 

After setting his computer and books down he walked in front of his desk. 

"Good Morning class, as you can see I'm Mr Dream, your astrology teacher, I hope you can enjoy this year of Astrology and welcome to Underhigh! Without further ado, let's continue with the class shall we?" Dream introduced as he began teaching. He told us about the zodiac signs and horoscopes, it was quite interesting. 

Towards the end of class we played a memory game about the names of the star signs, it was a little frustrating for me and the other students who couldn't remember but it was fun anyway. I found Astrology quite interesting, though a little boring, I can't believe how fast class went. On my way out I gave Dream a little wave before thanking him and leaving. 

I swiftly walked through the crowds of people, attempting not to get touched. I looked down at my sheet of homework, who the hell gives homework on the first day?! I slid my homework into my carry bag and brought out my schedule, maths..

I always hated math class; everything would be ten times more difficult than last year, not to mention maths is my least favourite class. Walking over to math class was a nightmare; the halls were full of other lost students like me. I eventually had to join a group of lost students as Goth came and brought us all to class, I guess he was working in the library at the moment. 

When we arrived, after travelling through many corridors, Me and the other lost students were standing at the doorway of the classroom. The teacher was another skeleton, He wore a pure white suit with a single red tie, some other students sat quietly at their desks working but glanced over a couple times, the teacher was silently sitting at his desk working on his computer. 

It didn't take long for out teacher to notice us, I mean who wouldn't notice a group of students swarming the door, awkwardly staring at him. He glanced over at us, and stared at us back, I became a little uncomfortable by all this constant eye contact. I didn't realise before but he had some sort of glitch over his right eye, I could even see his skull melting behind it, this sent shivers down my spine. 

He quickly realised my shocked stare and covered the melting skull up with glitches instantly, I have no idea how but it's cool he has part control over his glitches. Still hiding behind the group of students, we started scooting over to the desks, all while maintaining eye contact, I swear nobody blinked for those entire five minutes. 

We all separated and prepared ourselves for what was left of class, the teacher silently laughed under his breath before handing us some simple maths sheets, probably to test what our scores are in understanding or something.

After class I walked to the cafeteria, the cafeteria was the only place I knew I could find since it was in the middle on the bottom floor, quite a big place too. Making my way down to the lockers first, I unlocked my locker door and brought my books out for next class before leaving. When I arrived, it seemed everybody had already made friends, how upsetting for my case. 

Nevertheless I walked into the cafeteria, confidently walking up to the canteen and ordering some F/F. I thanked the fire man behind the counter for my food before leaving to find somewhere to eat. 

Since there weren't any spare seats, I took my F/F in the little travel container its in and walked outside; there was plenty of space out here since everybody was inside at the moment. I walked past the garden and up to a small shed on the oval, probably for storing sports supplies or something. 

I took my F/F out of the container and began to eat it, it tasted absolutely delicious, now I understand why Dad loves the school food so much. Finishing my meal, I wiped my mouth on the end of my jumper sleeve and picked up my bag. 

Before I left I turned around back to the shed, thinking I forgot something. Just then I heard slight cries coming from behind the sports shed. I walked around to the back and peered my head around the edge to see...