Explanations

20/7/20

This is just a quick list of some things I feel like I need to clear up, so things make more sense. I've read through the comments and I've seen some things that people have questioned so I thought I might clear a few things up.

1. Does Dust keep his memory when he switches?

        Honestly, I have no clue. Its hard to find cannon information now, its all stuff that people have come up with in their own fanfics. So I'm just writing with what I know and deciding on things I think would happen. There are points later on that I might add in Dust switching but I'm not sure yet, this type of scenario is basically everywhere and seen as cliché to me so I'm still trying to figure out to me whether or not to add it. As for my opinion? I think that he would keep his memory, but it would all be a big blur. He would be aware of what he's doing and that he's hurting people he cares about but he's so blinded by his own anger that he blocks out all other thoughts.

2. Crossmare...? Cream..?

        Okay... Okay... Now I know that A LOT of you guys ship Crossmare and Cream, but I need to explain something. I already have the entire story planned out, all the plot (although I change things sometimes) I cannot say if these ships will actually happen cause I don't want to spoil anything. It could happen, I could not happen. Y'all are just gonna have ta wait and find out what happens..

3. Isn't PJ Error's child until Ink and him get married..?

        Uhhhhh, I dunno. Since I'm already adding in Geno and Reapers wedding, I don't think I'll add theirs... So in my eyes they're already married and Ink is PJs dad/mum. Like I said before, there's a lot we don't know.

4. Isn't Cray supposed to be after Goth like Palette..??

        In NaJ, Cray cannonly has a crush on the blind music teacher, Mr Cotton. I was actually having a conversation with my friend on the day of posting this. It went something along the lines of a fight that they would have, and it gave me an idea that Cray wouldn't be in love with Goth and the rivalry like PJs Day-care. They'll just really dislike each other...

5. Weren't there camera's to prove that Bunny hit Y/N first?

        Look guys.. I miss a lot of stuff... I re-read through these chapters a lot and screenshot all mistakes I miss, I'll get to editing them one day. Like when you read through the first two chapters, Y/N says that her and Nightmare both live around five minutes away from the school. They leave at 6, when she arrives, its 6:48. Y/N didn't really spend much time doing anything really, so that makes no sense..

6. Sauce?

        Yes, Sauce. At the very beginning of this book, I made a list of notes which I've recently re-written to make it look a bit nicer, and added a few things. I said that I will not be adding any lemons. I am comfortable writing them, I've written them before but they just don't fit anywhere. Well, I changed my mind. I'm not going to write them for the sake of my innocent readers, but I will hint at these things. So if you didn't understand what I was hinting at In the end of chapter 16, yes, it was sexual.

7. Epic!? Killer??!! WHAT?!??!

        Yeah, uhh, hmm. So uh, I didn't actually mean to add in that "plot twist". When I was writing suspicious activity I assumed that people would get that it was Epic due to him acting strange, his unusual timings for his encounters and such others. But I completely forgot Killer existed.. Sorry bud. So yeah, its Epic..! woo..? Also there will be more coming up on Epic soon, school just went back for me so ill be quite busy for a while.

8. When's the Afterdeath wedding happening?

        Bruh, I dunno. I'm currently writing this at 11:30 and I'm too tired to go find my book with all the info. I had a timetable set out for Y/N and everything, I had things set on specific dates without realising I don't have enough time to squeeze everything together. I'm not gonna go back and change it all now but I'll figure it all out. Just know that its still happening.

-------

Alright guys, that's all the questions I could answer or think of, if you guys have any more questions just comment 'em and Ill edit this page and add them in. That's all for now guys, Ill see you guys later..? uhh, okay, bye...