CHAPTER 11: Hallway Commotion

Y/N's POV

After arriving at school, Dad had already gone inside to gather his things before leaving to the meeting room. Stumbling my tired feet through what seemed to be endless halls, I begun the walk to my locker. Staring up from the clean tiled floors, I noticed two figures ahead, Uncle Dream and Mr Cross. Continuing my way to my locker, I stared back at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact while rummaging through my pockets to find my headphones, already connected to my phone. My medication from the other day seemed to have worn off, leaving me tired from Epics return this morning, I knew I should've had some melatonin before I went to sleep. Pulling me out of my thoughts, I started eavesdropping on the two teachers conversation as I neared them. They weren't really talking anything of interest to me, mainly about their classes, upcoming tests 'n shit like that... Bringing my stare from the floor to the skeletons, I glared straight at Mr Cross since Uncle Dream had his back to me. Mr Cross didn't seem to notice me, too caught up in Uncle Dream's appearance as always. He smiled as an enormous amount of blush covered his skull, 'fucking numbskull doesn't know when to quit it as always..' I thought as I took my eyes of Mr Cross and looked at Uncle Dream. He seemed to have just finished talking as Mr Cross begun speaking, his golden eyelights travelling to the window, staring at some students who were talking happily on a hill outside. Locking eyes with him in the reflection of the window, Uncle Dream spun around to face me happily; the same could not be said for Mr Cross. "Oh! Hey Sw- Y/N... How are you??" Uncle Dream asked nervously, beads of sweat forming on his skull. Looking over Uncle Dreams shoulder, Mr Cross was glaring at me as he switched his stare to the floor. I looked back at Uncle Dream; his nervousness seemed to have disappeared into thin air as I tiredly gave my response. "I'm Alright I guess, how are you?" I mumbled out, giving a small yawn in-between, Mr Cross Rolled his irises as he crossed his arms, still looking away. "I'm Good thanks for asking, besides that, Y/N could you meet me in my office at recess, I have matter that I must discuss with you." He explained, slowly walking away from Mr Cross to his disliking. "Of course Uncle Dream, ill come right away..." I mumbled while slightly nodding in response before leaving to my locker, waving goodbye to him as he waved back before continuing his conversation with that sleaze bag.

After going to my locker, I brought all of my books with me and decided to visit Goth in the library. Pretty much every morning before school I go visit him, its just part of my morning routine now. Goth and I sat on the green couch in the corner of the quiet library, chatting about random things as always till the bell went. Turns out that my maths teacher, Mr Geno was actually one of Goths parents along with his other Dad who was my English teacher. After saying out goodbyes, I left for my first class. Walking up to class 154, noticing a teacher walking inside. He seemed somewhat familiar put I couldn't seem to place my finger on where I had seen him before. Walking into the classroom, I silently knocked on the door, allowing the teacher to notice my presence. "Oh hey kiddo, you're quite early..." He said calmly though sounded really tired. He wore a black pullover hoodie with his hood on, black tracksuit pants and a pair of sneakers while drinking from a black mug with '1# Death' Written on the front. "Yeah I get here pretty early and I was wondering if I could sit in class till the second bell rings..." I mumbled, hugging my books to my chest as I watching my teacher slowly walk up to me. "I don't mind if you stay, I'm just marking papers. I'm Mr Reaper if you don't remember" He introduced, reaching his hand out with I hesitantly took, my body was too tired to move so I could only make small movements. "Nice to meet you, my names Y/N" I Introduced, a smile crawling up onto his face, I'm not sure why though... 'Why is he so familiar?!' I thought as I brought my hand back and smiled. "Its nice to finally see you again" He replied to my short introduction. "Again? Have we met before?" I asked confused, cocking my head to one side. "Heheh, yeah we have. I'm good friends with your dad, my fiancé and I used to take care of you when you were little, you probably don't remember..." Mr Reaper explained, rubbing the back of his neck as he chuckled afterwards. I let out a small "oh" as we parted shortly after till class started.