Kazuha x reader (meeting pirate AU)

EDITED✔

Pirates, some of them were kind while others wanted harm. But every pirate had one thing in common when they find something that peeks their interest, they stick close to it.

You were no exeption. You were Y/n L/n, not too famous but those who knew what you were capable of did fear you.

But when no one made you mad people loved to be near you. You were resting on your cousins ship, The Crux.

You have been gone for few weeks due to something you had to do on solid ground. Now that you were back you rested on top of one of the sails, taking in the breeze and scent of sea.

Then you heard someone playing some strange instrument you haven't heard before. You turned your head to where sound was comming from and saw unknown face.

A young boy with white hair and single read string in it. His chlotes were unusual and you thought he was outsider since your cousin and her crew went to do some business.

You jumped at him plunging in with your polearm but he dodged and looked a bit startled. You were shocked he was actually able to hear you.

He entered fighting stand and so did you. You locked eyes and noticed how beautiful his crimson orbs were.

"Who are you and what are you doing here." You asked with cold glare.

"I should be the one asking you that, I never saw you here before."

"That's not answer I like." You said and charged at him. Activating your hydro vision and summonimg few copyes of yourself to fight with you.

Only then you noticed he had anemo vision as he jumped up pulling you under him and then plunged down making you loose your balance and falling on your back.

You tryed to stand up but his sword was at your troath.

"Now... who are you, you don't act like typical intruder..." His voice was calm and a bit rusty.

"I'm not intruder, I'm part of this crew! H-hey- what are you doing! Hands off!" You said as he twisted you around and tied your hands with rope.

"I'll let captain decide what to do with you when she comes back... now just be quiet and let me enjoy the breeze..."

"No. Beidou will do something to you when she finds out you messed with her cousin. But if you untie me you might get away with something not so brutal."

"Oh? Cousin you say..? She never mentioned she had an arogant cousin.. Stop lying darling, we're waisting nice weather..."

Soon crew got back and they looked REALLY confused when they saw Kazuha sitting on you. He did so because you wouldn't stop talking.

Then Beidou came, you weren't sure what her expresion ment.

"Beidou, I cought her intruding the ship, what would you like me to do with her?"

"What!? No. I saw YOU here. Who the hell are you anyway!" You protested.

"Y/n? You're back!" some crew members said while Beidou laughed and Kazuha had puzzled look on his face.

"Haha don't worry Kazuha! She's my cousin. She came back from some business she had to attend, sorry for not telling you. You can let her go please."

He did so and you slaped him leaving everyone shocked exept for Beidou, she expected something like that and just laughed.

"Do you know how freaking heavy you are!? Beidou who is this dude anyway!?"

"That's Kazuha, he's staying with us for a while... Please be nice to him, he really didn't know about you.."

"Hmm... I guess I'm a bit sorry." Then you turned around and went to your cabin.

When you closed the door Kazuha asked"Isn't that my cabin?"

"Oh crap! I forgot I landed you her room... hmm I can ask her to pick other room if you want..."

"No need... It was her cabin first so I'll respect that. I'll just get my things latter. It's getting late anyways"

Little timeskip

You were in your room playing with bunnies you made out of water, when somebodi knocked at the door.

"It's open!"

Then Kazuha entered.You looked at him unfazed and still a bit irritated.

"What do you want? Is it time for party yet?"

"No...? Beidou landed this room to me while you were gone, so I came to pick up my stuff. What party?"

"Wait. That grey vision is yours!? That's so cool where did you get it!?"

"Y-yeah.. where is it? And you didn't answer my question about party."

"Here, it's so fascinating! Every end of month Beidou maked random party just as excuse to drink."

"Oh.. I see, thank you.I'll see myself out."

"Wait I'm going out too." He was fascinated how your mood instantly changed.

You stepped out just as Beidou brought some wine and beer. It didn't take long until you were drunk.

You weren't really planning on drinking but crew made you since you just came back. Beidou told Kazuha to bring you back to your room since you tend to be pretty reckless when you get drunk.

When he put you on your bed you pulled him next to you.

"Waiiitt~ can you be... my teddy bear~??? Pleaseeee?"

"W-what!? Don't you hate me?"

"You're too handsome to hate~ if you don't I'll kiss you~"

"Y-Y/n.. you're drunk... I can't do that to you..."

"I'm not *hic* drunkkk~"

"Oh really?"

You were about to confirm it but you felt a pair of lips on yours. He kissed you.

When he pulled away you were bright red.

"Hmm... smells like you are to me.. But you know what? I'm also a bit tipsy~ and you are pretty hot... so only a few kisses. Deal?"

You stered into his eyes,cheeks red. "Y-yeah.."

And that's how you fell asleep with your 'teddy bear' named Kaedehara Kazuha.

Wow this one was interesting to write...

Remember I'm open for requests!