Coffe beans experinent(Albedo x reader) modern AU

It was just a normal day for you. You'd wake up, feed your littke bunny and set of to your work.

You were working at really popular local caffe. Your pay was good and you really enjoyed atmosphere there.

As you entered you saw Amber was also getting ready putting her uniform. She greeted you and then exited to go to kichen.

Whwn you were done changing you also went to kitchen to greet Xiangling.

You helped Amber get tebles ready before opening the place.

"Morning ladies." you heard calm voice behind you.

"Morning mister Albedo!" Sucroce, who was helping Xiangling said in sweet voice.

Albedo then looked at you as you tried your best to hide your blush. You've had a crush on him for some time now.

People say he's a bit weird, because he always tries to come up with some new coffe recepie. But you found it impressive.

"Morning Albedo..." You said with smile. Soon people started entering and everyone started doing their job.

Few hours latter

It was time for your break you entered to kitchen in plan of making coffe, when you saw Albedo foing something.

"Hey Albedo. You're also on your break?" Albedo looked at you as a small smile found its way to his face.

"Oh.. hi there, Y/n. Yeah, kind of. Want some coffe? I made it with some special coffe beans from Brasil"

"Oh? What's so special about them?" You asked as you got closer to him.

"These are actually sweet to taste, here try some." He handed you a cup and you took a sip.

"Wow it really is sweet!" You said as he smiled. "Thank you, but I know someone sweeter."

What he said triggered your interest. "Really? Who is it? Do I know them?" You were kind of jelous, but you tried not to show it.

"Yeah... pretty sure you do."

"Oh? It must be Sucrose then right!?" You said, Sucroce was the sweetest person you knew.

"Hmm... no. This person is sweeter and cuter than her. You have one more guess." He said with that perfect smile on his face.

"Hmm.. OH how about your little sister, Klee! She's so so cute!"

"I'm sorry but you're wrong again. Want me to tell you?"

"Oh.. sure." You said, curiosity killing you.

He sudenly leaned closer to your ear, as you felt his warm breath tikling you.

"It's you.." he whispered and you felt your face burning as your eyes widened.

He then took your face in his gentle hands and locked eyes with you. Like he was staring in your soul and you had a feeling like he knew exactly how you felt about him.

"I-I like you, like, like like you.." You said lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I know... and, I feel the same way." You then felt something warm and soft on your lips.

You melted into the kiss as he held you closer to deepen the kiss. You two split to get some air, not removing eyes from his.

"I think our break is over soon. Wanna go to my place after work? You can bring your bunny too, Klee would be happy"

Albedo ofered as you gave him a little smile.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea."