Let's be friends then(Venti x quiet listener) modern AU

You weren't always like this, so quiet and in your own thoughts. You used to have so many friends, yes, you still have them but you realised how two-faced some of them were.

You started hanging out with some new friends who treated you nicely and didn't really care if you would embarass them.
----------------------------
You were in library with Noelle, studying for upcoming biology exam. Lessons really weren't hard but you knew teacher would make them impossible to answer without hours of studying.

"Hey, Noelle... do you know this?" You asked pointing at lesson of cyanobacteria. "I don't thing I wrote everything down haha..."

"Oh I see, you're missing one part. They still make most of the oxigen on the Earth, that's all you're missing."

"Oh I see, thanks!" You said as you wrote down what she just told you.

Sudenky her phone rang, as she stood up to answer it.
.
.
.
"Sorry Y/n, but I'll have to leave you now, I promiced Xiangling to help her with cooking"

"Oh ok, it's fine. See you around" You waved as she left, you planned to stay a bit longer.
-------------------------------
Few minutes passed by and you started to get a little sleepy. Then you heard what sounded like... piano?

You opened your eyes and saw a boy sitting where Noelle used to be, he was on his phone playing piano tunes.

When he noticed you he gave you a smile and asked "Oh~, hello there! I saw you about to fall asleep so I thought I could play you a nice tune, ehe~"

He had preety high voice for a boy, and his long braided hair didn't help him to look like a normal dude.

"Oh, uh... I-i, thanks, but I should leave now..." You said trying to hide your panic as you collected your things.

You rushed out of library saying good bye to Lisa, you knew her since she was good friends with yojr parents.

His personality reminded you too much of someone you tried to forget.
----------------------
You got home and texted your best friend, she knew reasons why you became so quiet and why you tried to find new friends.

Y/n
Heeyyyy!
Do you remember... the 'Goblin'?

BESTIEE
Yeah?
What happened?
DID YOU RAN INTO HIM!?

Y/n
Thankfully no...
But I met this guy.. he seemd really sweet.. but he reminded me of him...
and well, I ran away...

BESTIEE
Ok.. I don't know if that's stupid or no...
BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START TALKING TO GUYS AGAIN;
Not everyone is a jerk.

Y/n
I guess you're right...
But can I count on you to help me if things repeat?

BESTIEE
Of course!
If he tries anything funny, this time I'll have a knife and a shovel readdy ☺️

Y/n
You're innsane...😐
But thanks!😘

----------------------------------------
Next day you were walking to your classroom when somebody tuckled your shoulder. You turned around and say boy from library.

"Hey! Sorry, did I  scare you yesterday? You ran away so quickly... I'm really sorry!" He said hus face reminded you of a cute baby.

"Oh no sorry... you didn't really scare me.. I just remembered I had to do something urgent."

"Oh that's good, and you forgot thus yesterday." He said giving you pencilcase you were looking for everywhere this morning.

You got red out of embarassment.
"Oh my God, I've been searching for this whole morning thanks a lot!"

"Ehe~ no problem! Also... would you wanna hang out? You seem like a really  fun person!"

"I... s-sure..."

"Great! See you after school! And my name's Venti!"

"I'm Y/n.."
-------------------

After classes you came out of school and saw Venti already waiting for you.

"Hey there!" He said with a smile, that threw you off a little he seemed less and less like 'Goblin'...

You noticed he was carrying a bit strange looking bag and asked him about it.

"Oh, that's my flute! I was planning to stop by some music shop to get it cleaned up a little." He said, his smile never leaving his face.

Few hours latter

You and Venti had tons of fun thus past few hours. You went on littke shopping spree where he drove you around in carts while buying some stuff you needed for school. Then you left his flute at music shop to be cleaned and left to get some coffee where you spent hour or two chatting and getting to know eachother better. Now you were walking back to get his flute.

You were thinking of there events, he really didn't seem like that guy. You couldn't notice any lie he told, in fact he seemed to tell exactly what's on his mind and nothing of tht was negative. Maybe you were wrong about him.

"Hey you ok? You seem pretty deep in thoughts."

"Oh uhmm... yeah, I.. was just thinking... about somebody. But it's nothing important!"

"Hmm... we still have some time, let's go to park to chat a bit longer! Hehe~"
--------------------
You were now sitting in silence, but comfortable one.

"I really love smell of wind here, I know it sounds stupid but... it puts me at ease somehow." Venti said as he closed his eyes.

You were looking at him, he was really more like a girl than a guy, but that was kinda vute to you...

"So... mind telling me what was real reason you ran away yesterday..?"

"W-what!?"

"You don't have to.. but if it's because I did something wrong I'd like to know."

"N-no! It's not that... You just... reminded me of someone... that's all..."

"Is that someone, the one you were thinking about a moment ago?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Do I still remind you of them  now that you know me?"

"No."

"Ehe~That means we're still friends! haha. I asume they did something to you huh? Given that I heard you used to be so lively. It's ok, you can tell me... you know I don'g tell peoples secrets..."

Somehow his eyes gave you reasurance and you explained to hime what happened few months ago.

"I was hanging out with these friends of mine and one guy brought his friend. We chatted and he seemed pretty niceand funny. He got my phone number from his friend and we started texting eachother and talked more. I kinda fell for him. Then, one day this friend who made us meet shoved me something. Messages between that guy and him. He asked him what does he think of me in wich he replied with 'goblin'. If things weren't bad enough, he showed me that in front of our other friends so I had to laugh it off.. I said 'Wow hlw original, tell him he could do much better because that wasn't worst thing I heard'. I lied, but I couldn't let them know because no one knew I liked him. Since that day I started ignoring his messages and slowly grew apart from those ffiends because i realised how two-faced they were. When I met you, Venti, you aproached me in kind of similar way as 'Goblin' did, so I just didn't want to go throug same thing. I'm sorry I judged you so fast..."

He was silent thrugh your whole explanation and few seconds latter. He hugged you and just said. "It's ok, I belive everyone is perfect in their own way, and we can stay friends, I promise I'll always be by your side."

You smiled and hugged him back closing your eyes.
_____________________________________

OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHH!!!