Defending you-modern AU

Basicaly this will be multiple characters, but guy from who they're defenfing you is same bc, well... Inspiration is guy from my class who likes me but is really creepy and annoying and doesn't know word private space, and also sits with me in biology💀
But last year I needed to sit with him all the time.

Childe
You were heading to your next class and seriously started thinking about skiping it until the end of school year.

"Hey girlie, I know what you think and don't you dare skip biology I get teacher likes you but even she won't be able to give you a pass if you don't show up."

Childe came behind you hugging you. You groaned, you really hated the guy who sat with you. You never really hated everyone before, you always made sure to try and treat everyone equaly, but you just couldn't do it with him.

"I don't think you can stop me you know."

"Haha, Oh trust me, you'll go to that class and he won't even dare to try to speak to you..." A tint of bloody lust in his voice.

He lead you to class and you sat on your desk you already saw his things all over the desk even at your half wich made you sick.

Childe looked at you then at the desk. He moved his things so they were on his half some even fell but Childe didn't care.

The guy entered in the middle of this action, your back was turned.
"Oj, what's that for Childe?"

"It's Tartaglia for you, and well, you didn't respect my girlfriends space on desk so I moved your things to your half."

The guy wanted to start a fight(it deffinately wouldn't be his first time) but bell rang and Childe went to his seat.

You sat on your seat and didn't spare guy a glance through whole first class, one more to go.

The second one was harder since guy wouldn't stop humiliating your private space, his books over yours again. "Hey, I can see he's making you uncomfortable, why don't you just leave him?" He had the guts to whisper to your ear.

You looked at him with pure hatred in your eyes as he backed away.

After class you couldn't find Childe, until you heard that guy somehow ended up in nurses office.

Heizou
Guy was annoying as always and the fact you didn't luke chemestry at all made us worse.

He would always bug you and  made coments that would piss you off in general. For example, after exam he would always ask "So, how many mistakes did you make?"

'Excuse me!? I actually studies and had a really good tutor'

This time you replied "None, I'll get 100%" (Author note: that's real conversation about our last chemestry exam last year and I DID get the best score in class😌)

"Woah, so you actually studied." Was this dude trying to make you mad? I mean everyone knows how hard-working you are.

"Why should that be a surprise? You know if you have some problems in personal life don't take it out on someone who's higher level than you." A voice came behind you huging you sideways.

It was your best friend Heizou. Guy looked at him as if he was confused. "What? I'm just having a normal conversation with her. It is strange how she suddenly knew every answer when she didn't understand anything yesterday."

"No. That's called verbal abuse, and is it so hard for you to understand that some people actually care about their grades so they study?"

The guy then put his head up trying to be higher, thinking he'll look more dominant, but he was merely centimeters taller than you and actually a bit shorter then Heizou so his plan didn't work.