Winter sports {Archons}

VENTI- SKIING

"Ventiiiii come onnn!" I yelled, just how much time foues he need to get ready!?

"I'm comming I'm comming!! Jezz what's gotten you so hyped up?" He said finnaly going out of the house.

"Uh duuh skiing? It's once a year experience! Aaaand since you're our beloved archon of the wind... As a punishment for making me wait long, you'll fly us to the destintion. No buts."

I said huging him from behind.
"Awh come onnn love..."

"Fly.Now."

"Yes ma'am!"

In less then 3 minutes we were on top of Starsnach cliff. It was steep enough and it wasn't as dangerous as Dragonspine.

"Love, are you sure about this? Isn't it kind of dangerous?"

"Of course not! Unles you don't know how to ski. But you'll be fine."

I gave him a smile as I got ready and started sliding down. Vold wind hitting my face as I smiled.

"Uaaaaaawhhhhh!" I heard someone behind me and looked who it was.

Venti was aproaching at a big uncontrolable speed. Oh no.

He crashed onto me as we both fell to the side. He ended up on top of me with his inocent smile. "Ehe~ sorry love, you ok?"

"Ehe!? Why didn't you tell me you don't know how to ski!?!?"

"Because, If I did.. I wouldn't have you under me right now, would I?" He said as he leaned closer and kissed me. That was one thing I couldn't fight against so I let him take the lead.

"You're an annoying idiot sometimes..."

"Wrong. I'm your annoying archon idiot."

"Shut it and kiss me again."

ZHONGLI- ICE HOCKEY
(plus others)

I can't believe I even managed to get Xiao to join our little Ice hockey tournament. We'll it's probably only because Zhongli joined my prayers for Xiao to come with us.

I formed elite team to play against Hu Tao, and this time I'm sure I'll win!

I have Zhongli, Xiao, Childe,Shenhe and Yelan on my team, with Ninnguang on bench.

Hu Tao has Ganyu, Keqing, Yenfei, Xingqui and Chongyun, with Beidou on the bench.

I've got this.

The mach started and I soon took the lead, Xiao was on my left blocking Hu Tao while I gave Hockey puck to Zhongli.

And soon we scored our first goal. It continued for a while, when I heard something bad... "Augh!" It was Zhongli, he somehow hurt his back.

Shit. Xiao's gonna kill me.
Ninnguang got on Zhonglis place while he took the rest, now I let Childe have his fun while I quickly stepped out of game to see what Baizhu has to say.

"He'll be fine tomorow, don't worry dear Y/n. Now go have some fun!" Baizhu sait walking away. I was planing to do the same, when a hand grabed mine.

Zhongli pulled me closer. "Were you worried about me dear?"

"O- of course I was! I can't lose to Hu Tao now!"

"Hmmm, well then, let me give you a lucky charm." Then he kissed my forehead.

"Bye bye now."

skdnfidkdjdjsj why does he always make me so flustered... But I guess it did help....

RAUDEN EI- ICE SKATING

All mighty Shogun,are you ready? I said as I bowed my head down fighting really hard not to show too much excitement.

"Oh yes, but I have one question. How do you, well, ice skate?"

'What!? She doesn't know how to ice skate!?!? oh well I guess I'll cancel my plans with Heizou and Kazuha after all...'

"Don't worry, I'll teach you. But we should go now."

We came to a frozen pond where Miko and Sara were already waiting for us.

I put my skates as well as Miko and Ei, but as soon as she set a foot on ice she fell. Oh boy, this is gonna be a lot of over-time in my work sheldue...

-----------------------------
Miko and I slowly thought Ei how to skate and I found out she was a natural talent.

Soon I spoted Kazuha and Heizou also coming, in the end we decided to hold a little competition.

Miko and Shogun will be judges, as Kazuha, Heizou, Sara and I compete with eachother.

Of course I won, and then it became really dark so we all returned to our homes.

Next day I got a letter from Shogun telling me to meed her tomorow to teach her some of my moves.

That's gonnabe fun.

SNOWBALL FIGHTS- NAHIDA
(+scaramouche)

First snow fell in Sumeru, and Nahida looked more than excited to go out.

Scaramouche and I looked at eachother, he looked so confused I wanted to die of laughter.

"Haha sure we can go out... buuut. You'll have to wear something warm." I say ignoring his annoyed face, he knew he needed to come too and I knew he didn't like the idea.
.
.
.
.
After some walking we came apon an open area with a lot of snow, so I got really exiting idea.

As Scaramouche looked around I made two snowballs and gave one to Nahida. I told her to do exactly the same as me. I then threw the ball and it hit Scara in the back.

He quickly turned away from shock, but he was met with Nahidas snowball right at hus face.

We were dying out of laughter as he then hit each of us with hus snowballs.

"And that's how everything started..." I said to Tighnari who was  fixing my, Nahidas and Scaramouches wounds.

"Mhm... And how exactly have tigers gotten involved?"

"Well... hehe... It's-"

"It's my fault" I turn to Scara who was looking at the ground. " I hit it by accident and the beast attacked us. Y/n grabed Nahida and threw her to me so she took the hit."

Wow he actually took the blame for once.. I'm impressed.

"I see, ok well. I think you're all ready to go!" Tighnari says as he leaves with Scaramouche.

I went out and a snowball was thrown on my chest. I look in the direction confused, and then nottice.

"... Nahida... I'LL BEAT YOU THIS TIME!" I then charge at her. And we both ended up falling and laughing while making snow angels.

"Jeez, you're bigger kid then Kusanali..." I hear a comment from person next to me. I was about to say something but then I notticed his smile, and noticed how genuine it was, so I let it go.

Hm what an interesting day...