WHY SO DENSE!? [HeizouxReader]

Ok I decided to make this a bit different! Up until now everyone confessed to Y/n....

NOW LET'S SEE Y/N CONFESSING 😈

Modern AU btw

Y/n POV:
Heizou and I have known eachother since begining of highschool. Wich isn't that long considering we're in our last year.

BUT 4 YEAR FRIENDSHIP GIVES YOU ENOUGH SPACE TO HAVE A CRUSH RIGHT?

Well anyways I'm planing to confess to him one of these days... There's only one problem...

"What if he's too dense!?"  I asked Ayaka. She had experience since she helped Kazuha confess to his crush...

"I'll be finee. Even if he is constant flirting can't be ignored forever now can it?"

I guess she's right... Well, I of to find that air head.
.
.
.
.
He was in library doing some homework and eating chocolate. And I got an idea.

I slowly walked towards him and hugged him from behind. "Hey Heizou, what're you eating???"

He tensed up a bit from my sudden hug.  "Oh, why hello there Y/n~. I'm eating chockolate. Sweets help me concentrate."

"Ooh~... hm. I'm kind of jealous..."

"Huh? Haha why would you be jealous?"

"Well... you're eating candy rather then me.. It honestly isn't fair..."

There were few seconds of silence, our eyes locked. I tried my best not to blush by what I just said. He was just staring at me with no expresion whatsoever.

"Haha, you silly girl. You're not chockolate, I can't eat you~"

'SERIOUSLY!? THIS GUY!'

"Anyways... when will you be done? I've got some plans to hang out today."

"Hm. Give me around half an hour ok? Meet me at entrance of school at that time."

"Deal honey. Byee!" I just stormed off, not seeing his reaction. It was frustrating but oh well.

Then I got a message.

Ice princess (Ayaya)
So how was it???
Did it work???

Y/n<3
Nooo😭😭
He's so dense!!!
I told him to meet me later..

Ice princess (Ayaya)
Oh I see
Don't worryyyyy
You got this!
Good luck!✨

Y/n <3
Tyy✨

I then left to grab a quick snack before leaving to meet Heizou.
...............................................................

I was waiting for Heizou and when he finnaly showed up I gave him an angry stare.

He looked confused and stoped in his trucks. "Y/n..? What happened? Did I do something wrong!? Oh please no!"

"Yes... you commited a crime. Pretty ironical for someone who wants to be a detective..."

"What!? What crime?"

"You stole my heart."

"Huh..? Is today some day for pranks? I think it's imposible for you to live is you don't have a heart..."

I stared at him... This BITCH! SERIOUSLY!? I slaped my palm on my forehead and that seemed to worry him.

"Woah there, you ok?"

"Why are you so dumb and so cute at the same time...?"

"What?"

"Nothing... let's head out now.."
.

.
.
We were at a caffe and he complained about school and how much work they gave us.

"Well, I'm great at math I can help you." I said... I kind of lied.

"Really? Since when?" Then I hot the idea.

"I'm actually really god with algebra. I can replace your x withouth asking y?" I said with smile.

"But... I that's impossible for math problems of that type.."

"I never met more dense person in my life..."

"Sorry, what did you say? You'll have to speak up Y/n.. Ehe."

"Nahh forget it.."

———————————————

After our hang out I got home amd texted Ayaka.

Y/n<3
Ayakaaaaa😭
He's so denseeee

Snow princess(Ayaya)
Don't worryyyy
Kazuha was trying three days straight to win Tomo over
I'm sure you'll be fineeeee

Y/n<3
That's 3 days too much!
Aughhhhh fuck it!
I'm doing plan B tomorow the first thing I see him!

Snow princess(Ayaya)
Woah woah woah Y/n...
I think that's too suden... you might scare the poor guy.
Y/n?
Y/n!?
Y/n! Please don't!!
Seen

--------------------------------------
I walked into school today and avoided Ayaka because I knew she'd try to stop me.

I soon spoted Heizou talking to Kazuha and I ran towards them.

Kazuha probably knew what was happening since he smirked before I grabed Heizous arm and draged him away.

"Well, good morning to you too Y/n. Mind explaining why you act so agressive today from moment we meet?"

I didn't say a word. I just pulled him to one of classrooms that I knew would be empty for first two periods (bc I'm member of student council UvU).

As we entered I pushed him against the wall and his face was confused but not red yet.

"Seriously how stupidly oblivious and dense can you be Shikannoying!"

"Hey now! What did I do to deserve that name and you practicaly punning me even tho I'm taller then you..?" He said with tired and annoying voice.

I had it with this stupid smart dense red head. I kissed him as I felt him tense up from my touch.

I parted away and looked him in the eyes. "I like you idiot! I was trying to tell you whole day yesterday but your stupid ass is to dense for that!"

He smirked.

Wait...

HE SMIRKED!? WHAT!?

"Oh? Yeah I thought that was the case... but I wanted to tell me your feelings sthaight forward. Not neceseraly likethis but suit yourself. I love you too."

"Waitwaitwaitwait.... WHAT!? You idiot do you know how frustrated you made me feel ugh." I said smashing my head on his chest huging his torso.

"Sorry... But, I guess I kind of found out what was actually happening only after that last line about the cake with us together."

"Wow... you really are dense..."