Kazuha x reader (pirate AU)

You woke up,not fully opening your eyes just yet. You felt something soft but at same time strong(?) under you.

You hadn't think much of it until you noticed it's slowly moving up and down. Your eyes shut open and you're met with white hair and red strike, and pair of closed eyes.

Why in the hell were you huging Kazuha!? You were about to scream when you remembered it probably isn't the best idea, and since you don't really remember much from last night, well. You should wake him up. But you were still kind of angry with him so you decided for little revenge.

You created two monkeys from water that took Kazuha into blanked and carried him out. It was really early so nobody noticed. After that you decided to throw him out in the sea. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? You have hydro vision, you'll just make water hold him up so he doesn't drown.

As monkeys pushed him out a splash could be heard along with shocked voice of Kazuhas.
You used your vision to hold him up as you were grining at  him victoriously from the deck.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Uuuh he did NOT sound happy. But ypu also weren't happy yesterday so pay back was worth it.

"This is for tying me up yesterday." You said still smiling. He glared at you and then intended to use his povers to jump, but you've seen that trick before and released water that was keeping him standing and he had to swim again.

"I'm not leting you do that again. I've had enough of your anemo yesterday."

"Whag will happen when Beidou sees you? You'll have to explain all of this."

"She's too drunk, she won't wake up 'till noon."

"Wow... can't belive you went from cuddling me yesterday, to wanting me to drown." He said with a smirk.

"W-what!? I DID NOT DO THAT!"

As you were distracted by the thought Kazuha gave you he swam closer to ship and climbed up.

He then pinned you down again and your face was red from his action.
"Yes you did, want me to demonstrate what else you wanted to do to me..?"

"No you pervert get off-mhm!"
Your shouts were quickly stoped by Kazuhas lips meeting yours. In this moment you were unsure of what you felt. It wasn't anger, or anything like that. You felt happy and relived, but why!? You just met him yesterday for archons sake!

He parted from you and whispered something to your ear.

"The moon was beautiful..." Your eyes lit up at that moment as you locked them with his crimson ones.

"Y-yeah.. it- was.."