Cought me by surprise (Heizou x reader) pt.2

This is part 2 of "Catch me if you can" and you should read that first, I also forgot to mention that Y/n has geo vision wich allows her to run away, her sprint is same as Ayaka and Mona's: she turns to dessert sand. That's all hope you enjoy!

It's been few months since you came back to Sumeru. Dori was right, threath of Cyno finding you has been removed almost completely.

You returned back to your own house with your roomate Dehya. She decided to cover for you few times while you were in Inazuma and Cyno tried to get to you.

There's been quite few changes since you were gone. Lesser Lord Kusanali's been freed and Alhaitham's acting grand sage now.

You didn't need to steal knowlagde capsules anymore, since Kusanali turned off the Akasha, but there were still some pricey objects that cought Dori's eyes, so you still had a job.

It was one of those nights when you had to steal something from the Matra, this was one of your most hated and most excited nights. The risk of getting cought by Cyno was larger, and yet whenever you escaped you felt happy that you were still better than him.

However  someone did notice you this time, and it wasn't Cyno.
"Hello there Y/n. Mind explaining to me why you're in Matra's base?"
The acting grand sage spoke.

"Well... I know you may not believe it but- HEY TAKE OFF YOUR SOUNDPROOF EARPIECE!!"
He did what you asked, dissapointed that you noticed his attempt to avoid your conversation.

"Thank you. I was hoping to find some of my documents here." You admitted. Yes, you weren't sent here by Dori this time.

Few days ago Dehya told you she saw a guy with maroon hair and green eyes with two moles under his eyes. Of course, you told her about Heizou before. And since he was at Port Ormos not so long ago he will no doubt come to search for you here, and you couldn't have that.

"And why is that?" He raised a suspitious brow.

"I kind of need a new identity.. Maybe a twin sis or something." You admited. Your plan was that if Heizou were to find you here you would just say your Y/n's twin and that she left to Natlan or Fontaine.

"Who are you running from this time.." he asked annoyed "you don't need such methodes when running from The General."

"Ehehe..." you gave a sheeplish smile.

"You're so childish."

"Well, are you on my side or not!? I don't sneak you that conditioner from Dori just because I can you know!? Be a friend for once in your life and help me!"

"Ugh... fine, but keep your end on the deal and don't tell anyone."
He finnaly gave in. "What's the plan?"

"Make me a twin sister and make her, in other words me, your assistant for a little while." You beamed happily.

"Not a chance."

"Ok then,no conditioner for you anymore."

"I meant, I can't make you my assistant but I can make you a high scholar."

"That works as well. Sir, we have a deal." you said playfully and left the Matra's base quietly.

Y/n pov:
I guess Alhaitham really loves his hair. I had a fake identity the very next day. Now I was known as S/n (secret name). I made sure to inform people I know about it to make sure they don't blow up my cover. Dori wasn't too pleased with idea I may actually get cought this time but as long as I promised I'll be safe she said she will play her part.

It were peaceful two weeks. But then I spoted a hint of red hair in the streets of Sumeru City one day.

He came.