I'll make you smile [Kazuha x reader]

It's finally cold enough for me to wear my favourite shirt (turtleneck) and I got inspired by what is written on it.🤗

7 years ago...

Another boring day. You were with your moms best frend Beidou who was babysitting you. You were famous for your habbit of never smiling. Not even for a photo. That became a habbit since your dad left you and your mom 2 years ago.
Since then you found yourself unable to smile.

But it wasn't all that dark. Beidou had a son a year older than you. His name was Kazuha and he was always around you.

"Hey, Y/n." He said moving his gaze from TV to you.

"Hm?" you did the same.

"Smile for me!" he said showing you his big caring smile.

You gave him a bored expresion, then looked back at TV that was showing Bloom and Stella meeting for the first time.(Where are my Winx fans??? 🥰😂)

"I don't feel like it."

He pouted "you never feel like it..."

"What's the point? It doesn't make me feel any happier if I smile."

"Hm. Well then. I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SMILE!"

He said, you saw the determination in his eyes that somehow got you excited.

"Be my guest." You shruged and returned to your favourite show.

Today

You were heading to school. And of course, Kazuha was still trying to make you smile. But today you walked to school alone since he had some class earlier.

You got to school and to your misfortune, you saw some of girls from your class.

"Oh look, it's emo Y/n. Congrats for making it to another day!" You ignored her. You weren't ugly, in fact you were a complete opposite! You were one of the most gorgeous girls in school.

Only problem is... you never smiled and dince you always looked serious, people started disliking you.

So they made a joke you were depressed and emo.
(All girls in my school think this about emo kids, and I'm like- BUT WHYYYY they can look so cute and niceeee! They literaly judge them by what they wear and that pisses me off)

"Hey there princess." You heard a gentle raspy voice behind you. You knew who that is and prepared yourself for few bad jokes.

"Hey Kazuha... remind me, why do you call me princess?"

He had an innocent smile on his face, eyes looking deep inside yours.
"Because you look like one."

"Wow, this was one of those bad jokes... try again."

"It's not a joke... But put that aside. I have a surprise for you after school, so don't go home right away ok?"

"Fine."

"Ah ah ah~ I don't belive you.. pinkie promise!"

You rolled your eyes as je intervined your pinkies. "There! Thank you princess, byee!"

"And there he goes..." you mumbled as he ran away again.

7 hours latter

School was over, you waited outside of school gate for certain someone...

"There you are."Kazuha smiled walking to your side. He had some book in his hands. He told you you're going to park together as he had a guft for you.

When you got there he handed you the book, it was a photo album. In there there were pictures of the two of you and some drawing you two made as kids.

This touched your heart. It was so sweet and cute. You were consumed by your thoughts until a little click made you come back to reality.

Kazuha was smiling widely looking at his phone. "See, I told you I'll make you smile!" He showed you the picture he just took. You were looking at the book, smiling widely and happily.

"What..?" You were stuned.

"I was right, you do look beautifull when you smile ;) "

He wasn't lieing. You admired his honesty, he never lied.

Next think you did, you jumped on him hugging him and almost making him fall.

"Wanna know little secret? I love you."

He said in your ear making your face red.

"I... I love you too.."

You felt his smirk. "Good. Because I wouldn't let you go even if you hated me.."

I don't think I have to say you started smiling from that day. And it did make you feel happier.

And Kazuha was also always by your side.