Headcannons (defending archons)

Venti:
-you and traveler were one of few people who knew Ventis real odentity
-maybe he was a god but you still couldn't bring yourself to like him even as a friend
- to you he was too annoying and childish for archon
-but he tried his best to get you to like him, he brought you apples every day, sang songs to you when you were down, and tried to talk to you
- you saw it as being annoying tho

One day you were doing sođe work for adventurous guild when you ran upon a group of treasure hoarders. You tried to fight them off but without a vision, you were completely overpoverd by them. Then sudednly a strong wind came and blew them away. You looked up and saw Venti stending there with his bow and in fighting stand. You stood up feeling a bit better.
"Hah! That little girl couldn't beat us, you're practicaly same as her! Useless archon!" One of them yelled. That threw both of you off 'How did they know!?' But it didn't matter. Venti still tried to save you, and was always there for you as much as you hated to accept that.
You stood up and charged at them. with strong will to finnaly become useful. You swung your sword but something else defeated them. You looked at your belt- pyro vision.
Venti just smiled at you, " Ehe~ I knew you cared about me~!"

Zhongli:
-you are half adeptus like Yanfei
-you never really liked Morax, he was waaay to boring and still, you were more of a cheerfull type.
-he knew your reason so he didn't push your friendship too hard
-you would talk when necesery tho

One day you spoted someone pushing him on the ground in aome alley apparently he didn't give them mora. Wich, you couldn't belive, but couldn't be further from the truht. Because Childe just told you few minutes ago that he gave him so much mora even Zhongli couldn't spend for week. So you steped up.
You used your cryo vision and  ice spikes separated you and Zhongli from them. If he did that he wpuld be punished but as part of Qixing, you had authority to do that. Those guys ran off apologising while you helped Zhongli up. He thanked you and you smiled. Maybe he isn't all that boring...

Reiden Ei:
-you used to be highly respected Tenryiou commissioner
-but it changed when your brother died by hand of none other than Shogun herself (not Tomo!)
-you left Tenryou commission and with Kazuha helped Resistance
-once everything was over you recived a letter from Yae Miko askind you to come as she needed your assistance(you were never in bad terms with her)

Once you came to Grand Narukami Shrine you saw something you would never even dream of. There she was, sitting, holding back her tears with no luck, Reiden Shogun.
You wanted to excuse yourself and leave but Miko was behind you. "She's really sorry for what happened, you know... she used to have a twin as well. And I kind of pointed out that she can't cook so now she's acting even more like a child."You turned your attention bach to Shogun. You steped closed and bent down showimg how you still respect her."Y/n, I'm really sorry for what she did."
" 'She'?" you were confused.
"It wasn't me who killed your brother. I was never actually out while Vision hunt degree was active. It was puppet I created. I gave her too simple comands and she didn't have and symphaty or emotion, that's why it happened."
Now you understood what treveler talked about when he mentioned the Shogun puppet.

"It's alright. I belive everyone deserved a second chance."

She laughed a bit and you heard she stoped crying.

"Then I have two requests for you...Would you like to join Tenryiou commission again?"

"..s-sure."

And she whispered other request wich made you laugh.

"Teach me how to cook something. Miko's annoying!"

_______________________
Helpppp school starts in two dayssss😭😭😭

I mean I don't hate it but that meand barely any time for myself and even less for Genshin and everything elseee!!!

Also I love Nahida with every inch of my body, she's just so cute, and I'm sad people treat her the way they do! So I couldn't find any reason to say Y/n hates her!