5 minutes[Albedo x reader]

School is starting in two days and of course, you got lazy on holidays. First week of school you had Physics exam and I don't have to mention it's gonna be hard.

But somehow Albedo had bigger problem than you, thanks to you.

He would usualy be the one who would bring you back from laziness and make you study again. But these past few days you made him have so much fun with you that he also got too lazy.

So now you were walking to his hous knowing you'll probably regret this later on but you needed your nerdy crush back to his sences.

He opened the door and saw you with some strange backpack, you didn't want him to asume why you're here couse he'd probably kick you out.

"Heeey! I have a surprise for youuu. If you let me in of course." you joked as he leades you in.

"Ok, so what is this surprise about?"

You sat on his bed and montioned him to do the same. As he sat beside you you pulled some books from your backpack. You could hesr a slight groan coming from him but you quickly interrupted.

"Don't even think about it. School is in two days and we need to start studying." you had a strict tone in your voice and that got him surorised.

"Oh come on...  can't we do that in like... two days when school actually starts?"

"Then we'll only have four days to study for exam, do I look like someone who can leard all that shit in so little time to you?"

"It'll be fine-"

"No it won't and it isn't I'm not supposed to be here doing this. You were supposed to be at MY place DOING THIS."

"Ok... how about a deal then?"

That was sudden, you thought it wuld be harder to convince him to study again. But you still had to hear conditions.

"What deal..?"

"I'll help you study today, BUT I get a kiss for every sentence I say." he said with a smug smile.

"What!? But how am I gonna conventrate like that!?"

"Oh so you would give me a kiss? Fine then every five minutes then."

You couldn't belive your ears. Was he serious!? Well, maybe... it wouldn't be so bad... right?

"I- ... deal."

"Perfect... now lets see what we'll start with."

He said grabing your book and doing something on his phone.

"Sit here." He ordered and you got a bit closer. He then pulled you to sit on his lap and put a book in front of you, leaning his head on your sholder.

As he started to explain some things to you, you could hardly focus, his soft breath always touched your lips. Has he always been like this!?

Then his phone rang, he shut it fown and cuped your face turnig it to him. Then his lips touched yours.
At first he didn't part after few seconds so you pushed him away to get some air.

"That was first 5 minutes... now to continue." He said turning you around again. But now it was imposible to focus.

Next 5 minutes passed. and The second kiss came.

Soon he also stoped explaining things to you and all you two did was focusing and waiting for next 5 minutes to pass.

Until they didn't have to come because a series of kisses came. When the alarm rang both of you would chuckle, let Albedo stop it and continue what you were doing.