Sick (Albedo x reader)

"A- achoo!" 'Oh no..' You thought as you woke up with pretty high temperature and puffy nose.

You were deffinately sick, but you promised Albedo you'll help him with his sister today, he had some really dkfficult experiment and needed as much peace as he could get.

You adored Klee, but you knew your sickness couldn't go unnoticed and didn't want to get her sick too.

You quickly wrote a letter saying you really couldn't guard Klee today with many apologies. You put it on the door of the lab knowing Albedo won't start with experiment until noon.

You returned to your house and made some tee. You layed in bed sleep was slowly coming to you and you decided it could help you get better sooner.
.
.
.
You were slowly waking up when you geard quiet noises around you. Oh no! Did somebody crashed in your house!? You were in no shape to face them so you guessed your best option is to try and pretend you're asleep and if they try to steal something you'll think of something.

Then some louder noise was heard, but nothing broke. "Shhh Klee, we don't want to wake her up. She needs as much rest as possible ok?"

'Wait... Albedo!?' You were shocked hearing a familiar voice, then something cold was placed on your head.

You slowly opened your eyes as you looked at the achemist and his little sister.

His eyes landed on you in slight worry. "Oh, my apologies, did I wake you?"

"N-no, it's fine... why are you here aren't you supposed to have this big important experiment?"

He chuckeled "Well.. yes, but-"

"Big brother was reeeaaaaly worried about you so Klee said that we should visit you!" Klee interupted with big smile as you saw Albedo blush a little.

"Well, yes, something like that. I also wanted to make sure you will have a proper treat of ypur illnes. So If you'd allaw me asking. What sicknes is it that you have?"

You swore you felt your cheeks became even warmer."Oh... I think it's just a cold... Thank you for worrying tho."

Klee then jumped on your bed and gave you a big hug. "Don't worry Y/n! Big brother Albedo and Klee will make you fell great really soon!"

You were about to cry, Kle was so cute. You just chuckeled as she got off ofering you some tee.

"Here! Klee and Dodoco made this super special tee just for you!" She exclaimed happily as Albedo helped you sit up.

"Aww, thank you Klee and Mr.Dodoco!" You said with a smile. You weren't aware but Albedo couldn't help but stare at you. How nice and warm you were to everyone, even when you were sick and tired.

He didn't notice but he smiled at you and looked at your eyes that soon met his in slight confussion.

"Albedo..? Is everything alright?"

He snaped back to reality, but still, all he wanted to do just now is kiss you so badly.

"Yes, sorry, I'm fine. Klee, could you please go to my lab and tell Sucrose to give you green potion that in on top left shelf?"

"Of course! Klee will be right back! You'll see!"

"Haha, ok, but be careful not to drop it, we need it to help Y/n." Albedo said as Klee quickly left.

You were looking after the little girl that soon left your house, then your gaze turned to Albedo again. He was softly staring at you.

"You know... I really feel like kissing you.." He mumbled and then realised what he said, quickly turning away from you.

You were both a blushing mess, then you decided to be the next one to say something stupid.

"I wouldn't mind if you did..."

He turned to you with wide eyes, but you were looking away with red face.

"Ok then." He grabbed your chin between his fingers so you were looking at him.

Soon he crashed his lips into yours as you slowly melted into his touch.

Who knows how long the kiss would've lasted if acertan little girl hadn't barged in your house. Making both of you pull away and look who knows where.

"Here Y/n! Klee got you medicine to feel better!"

You smiled at little girl as Albedo took potion and mixed it with tea.

He gave you tea not looking at your eyes, not because he didn't like what happened just few moments about, he loved it, but he was afraid that if he looked into your gorgeous eyes, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Klee wasn't that oblivious and she knew what was going on. Not to mention she saw you two through the window.

"Big brother! Is it ok if Klee goes to play with Diona?" She asked for excusd to leave you two alone.

"Ok, but be careful and don 't couse trouble ok?"

"Yaaay, thank you brother!" dhe cheered as she ran out leaving the two of you alone again.

When he was sure doors were closed and Klee left he turned to you huging you and kissing you on your neck.

You were warm but you weren't sure if it was your fever of something else.

Your fingers got a hold of his hair.

"Albedo... y-you'll get sick..." you tried to say when he found your sweet spot.

"And it will be worth it..."He whispered.

I think I'll end this here hahaha...
I think I went little to far already... hope you liked it!

Also guess who got A in biology
(teacher makes exams based of matura exams btw)