Birthday special (Multiple x reader)

Ayato
You were one of hus best spyes, and it really surprised him that you sudenky took few days off. He decided to investigate it and when he found out you returned to your home to celebrate your birthday, he decided to surprise you when you get back.

You came back to Kamisato estate and Ayato already called for you in his office, you greeted Ayaka on your way and she was smiling kind of suspitiously.

When you opened the door you were greated with bunch of burthday decorations and preswnts, Ayato and your other colleages were smiling and congratulating you happy birthday.

That day was truly wonderful and when you opened Ayatos gift it was beautiful bracelet with sakura pendant and Kamisato clans symbol on it.

Reiden Ei
As Kojou Saras sister you knew Shogun very well, Miko even asked you to help Reiden to catch up with everything after traveler left.

That made you two closer. Sara was only one who knew when your birthday was and what you didn't know is that Miko asked her for date so she and Shogun could surprise you.

Your birthday came and you never really payed much attention to it, but Ei invited you to meet her at grand Narukami shrine so you had to make an eception and not lazy out today.

When you got there you saw Ei and Yae Miko smiling as Ei greeted you happy birthday. You were stuned, Archon, wishing you happy birthday?

She gave you beautiful purple brouche with electro symbol that really suited you.

"I wnted to make you a delitious cake, but it didn't turn out so good... I'm sorry."

You chuckeled and said she doesn't have to worry and that this was enough.

Xiao
It was your birthday and you recived a letter from Ver Goldeth to come to Wangshu Inn.

You were almost there when sudenly hoard of Hilichurls attavked you, you were ready to draw your weapon and put your Pyro vision at work but somebody was faster.

And that certain Yaksha was actually the reason you recived letter in the first place.

"I planed to meet you when you come at Wangshu Inn, but we can use this moment as well. Happy birth day, I don't usualyhave interestin mortal activities like this one, but I figured out I'd make an exaption."

Wait... Xiao anctually remembered your birthday!? That's a new one.

"Here. It's a butterfly I made from leaves." He said handing you a beautiful little gift.

"Awhh Thank you so much Xiao!" You exlaimed huging emo boy.

Childe
Of course he knew it was your birthday, but what you didn't expect was that he actually went back to your home village to visit you.

He showed up at your door with gift half your size and a letter with open arms ready to embrace you with a hug.

Of course you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, with wich he wasn't happy about. "I don't see you for 3 months and all I get is kiss on the cheek?"

"Oh shush ginger, today's my day, and I haven't recived any letter from you for past month."

You had a point, and he admitted he was in the wrong just to satisfy you.
Turns out you birthday became a party night, your other friends and few harbingers with whom you were in good terms came.

You were surprised at how good childes tolleranxe to hot water was, or is it because he only drang average dose of 6 cups.

At the end of everything when everyone fell asleep, you and Ajax went to watch stars outside.You brought hus gift along. Big fluffy polar teddy bear.

It kept you warm as well as Ajaxes arms around you. "Thank you for coming."

Heizou
(this one will be interesting 😈)
"Ooh Y/nnn~" You turned your head and looked at your partner in crime- uhm uhm I mean crime solving... yeah... hahaha.

"Happy birthday~ I got you your favourite meal! Try it."

"Thank youuu! BUT I'm not keting you lock me up again like last year." You said with cold gaze that sent shivest down his spine.

"What!? I wouldn't dream of it! Especialy after your reaction when you got out.. hehe, I'll never repeat that again!" He said rubbing his head, same spot that was misteryously bleeding after you got out of that room.

He gave you your dish, as you ate you noticed something was off with its taste. 'Damn you Shikanoin'

As you well asleep he quickly cought you and took out his phone. "Sorry, I'm canceling escape room... hehe, something came up. Byee!"

He then decided to take you somewhere else.

You woke up ready to scream your butt off at Heizou, but you weren't in any kind of escape room. In fact Heizou was siting beside you looking at branches of sakura tree. The place where you two met.

"Hehe, see? Isn't this better? I do learn from my mustakes" He said sending you a smirk.

'He's gonna be the death of me'