Lucky I love you[Cyno x gn!reader]

I started writing this when Cynos chracter teaser came out! I think I'll actually post more recently because I saw it doesn't affect my exams that much!
(h/l)-hair lenght
(h/c)- hair color

Cyno was on his usual look out in the desert. He sudenly heard sound of swords crashing, he started running towards the sound to view situation.

Then he saw two people fighting. One with short grey hair, dressed in all black with cape and touches of green wielding a sword.

And a matra, with (h/l) (h/c) hair, already bruised at one arm, weilding a spear.

Cyno istnantly recognised one of his most trusted people, Y/n. And his eyes started glowing from anger at seeing what that bastard Alheitham did to them.

He speeded towards them and plunged between them standing defencively in front of Y/n.

They were barely standing at this point and took this moment to breathe a little.

"G-general Mahamatra!? What are you doing here..!?"

"Stay put Y/n. I'll finish this. Then we'll have a talk." He said coldly looking at Alhaitham.

Alhaitham charged at Cyno who blocked his attack and infused his polearm with electro. Cyno then noticed Alhaitham also had wound around his stomach wich was probably there because of Y/n.

He focused his attack on it and Alhaitham soon fell to the ground. Cyno ran towards you and helped you get up.

He then created a portal of smoke and helped you through it as he used levitating spell to get Alhaitham inside for questioning.

He lead you ti infirmary."Lay here and don't move. I'll be back in a minute."

He then left and put Alhaitham in room that usually served for scholars to wait until questioning. He'll question him latter. His top priority is now you.

When Cyno entered infirmary he saw them asleep on bed, their hand still bleeding.

He sighted and quietly made his way towards them. He used something to clean the blood off of them. Cyno then wraped a bandage over their arm and made sure they didn't have any other scraps or bruises.

Seeing as they were still asleep he leaned back on the chair and decided to also get some sleep before they wake up.
---------------------------------------
Y/n woke up about an hour later. First thing they noticed were their cleaned up bruises that were all carefuly bandaged.

Then they looked at the person sleeping peacefuly besed their bed.
Their eyes widened, it was General Mahamatra himself!

Oh no... is he gonna scold them when he wakes up? They should run! But he'll find them either way!

Cyno slowly started opening his eyes and looked up at panicing Y/n.

"Are you ok!? How are you feeling? Does anything hurt!?" He jolted up taking their hands into his.

They just looked at him at a loss of words. He, won't scold them..?

"Y-you're not.. angry with me..?"

"Of course not! I'm impressed of how well you stood your ground against Alhaitham. But we still need to treat those injuries..." Cyno replied his eyes softening.

"Oh... I see... I'm feeling fine. Thank you for helping me." Y/n said and smiled.

"I'm glad. But you'll have to take a break for few weeks until your injuries heal completely..."

"W-what!? No... I'm really feeling fine!"

"Orders are orders. You will do what I say, and I don't want you hurt even more."

Cynos voice was colder now, so Y/n onky looked down on their bruises and noded.

Cyno then lifted their head up for them to look at him. He got closer and gave them a peck on the lips.

"I promise to make it up to you for those few week if you want, so don't be mad at me ok?"

"..ok..."
---------------------------------

It's already been a week since that incident, and all your wounds healed up. But Cyno still demanded you stay put for another week.

You didn't like it. But he was your superior and you had to obey.

As you were walking throughone of halls in General Mahamatras quarters, you overheard someome talking about group of Eremites causing trouble.

So you decided you would be helpful nd shiw Cyno you were feeling much better. Eremites weren't hard to deal with so you didn't think much of it when you started to head to pleace where they were last seen.
-----------------------------
Unfortunately it wasn't your small usual group of Eremites. There were far too many for just one person to handle.

You tried to go back but one of them spoted you and started attacking you, You had no choice but to activate your pyro vision and try to defend yourself.

You were ableto hold them off for few minutes, butsoon felt your body winced in pain.

You didn't want to,but you had to admit Cyno was right about your  injuries not being fully healed yet.
---------------------------------------------
Then fortunately or unfortunately for them, they saw same electro blow that saved them week ago.

Cyno was now in his full range mode as his hood was now glowing purple and covering almost his whole face.

He defeated all Emurates in less than 30 seconds, and then looked at pyro vision holder that wasn't supposed to leave his quarters.

"...I-.. I'm sorry..."

"We'll talk when we get you back inside."

He came closer and huged you
"*sigh* You're lucky I love you."
He whispered at what you smiled into his hug.

"Yeah... I guess I am haha.."