Shikanoin Heizou x reader(modern au)

Request: oth3rpart

'Oh come onnn! Where is itt!!'I screamed in my head while searching every inch of my locked and bag.

"I swear I had it just a moment ago.."

"Why hello there~ It seems like you lost something again~"

I turned around and saw a pair of green eyes a little too close to me.So I reacted on instinct and my hand slapped hus face, both of us in disbelief.

"Ouch... Is thus hiw you say thanks to person who always finds your stuff? Oh and yeah I found your phone, here you go..."

"W-well if certain SOMENONE wasn't too deep in my private space maybe I wouldn't use self defence."I glared.

Shikanoin Heizou, I guess you could say we're friends, but we usualy only talk when I lise my things and he always seems to find them.

Unfortunately that happens a lot. So we did eventually became closer. But I'm not really complaining, he's really funny.

"Wanna grab domething on the way home?" He asked out of the blue.

"You don't even have same route home... why bother asking?"

"Well~ because you promised to finish that project we had today."

I totally forgot about that! My room was do messy mom would kill ne if I invited someome over today.

"Oh-sorry but.. you can't come today... something came up, hehe, sorry.."

"Oh really? What came up? Maybe I can help-"

"No, sorry you can't, but we can meet up tomorow..."

"But tomorow is deadline."

"Oh... hmm then come to my place later."

"As you wish~" With that he hugged me and ran off, then I remembered...

"Heizou! Give me back my phone!" I tried to find him but bell already signaled for my last class.

I guess I'll have it back when he comes... I don't like the tought of it but I don't think I have a choice.

Later~

I heard the doorbell,and when I opened Heizou was finaly here, good thing I had time to clean up.

"Have you decided to finnaly give me my phone back?"I said still on door step.

"Yup, here it is."

I then let him in and we left to my room since all we needed for project was there.

We started working and surprisingly it only took us 2 hours to finish. Heizou was acting strange, for the first time he didn't argze with me when I tryed playfuly boss him around.But at least we were done.

"Want domething to drink?" I asked him he was leaning on wall typing something on his phone.

"Haha sure, just some water please."

I went down to the kichen to get him water but I suddenly felt two arms, one around my stomach and one over my eyes.

I was about to kick person off when I heard all to familiar gigle.

"Hehe,hello there,quess who?"

"You idiot let go before i kick you again."

"Hmm we both kniw you wouldn't do that to me~" He removed his hand from my eyes and it joined his other arm.

"What made you think like that?"

"Your gallery, your texts with bour best friend, and some screens of my texts about you with kazuha, for wich he's gonna pay latter~"

I froze and felt my cheeks burn, I was probably red as tomato. And Heizou turned me towards him and pined me to the wall.

"Just admit that you love me and I'll let you go and have some wonderful time with me~"

I came back to my sences when he pinned me... 'Excuse me!? What gives him the right to order ME around in MY house!?'

So I turned the tables and now I was pinning him even tho he's a bit taller than me.

It was really cute to see him blush so I smirked.

"Why don't you admit that? If it's too prideful for you to say you love me why should I say it?"

I forgot I wasn't holding his hands since he just had them down. So he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I didn't say I wouldn't admit it princess~ I love you~"

With that I blushed and he picked me up and carried me to my bed room.

My parents were on a business trip so he stayed the night.