Sibling privilages(Alhaitham x reader)

Cyno was chasing Alhaitham for last few days, and the bags under his eyes proved how skillful Alhaitham was.

Your brother Cyno was pretty angry at this point, you were also supposed to be hunting down Alhaitham  since you were matra yourself. But... you didn't feel like ti.

Or at least that's what you'd tell Cyno.

.
.
.
.
You were just chilling in your brothers office reading some of his papers and thinking about your boyfriend.

Cyno then barged in with a happy and relived face. His eyes finnaly sparkled after some time.

"Woah, something good deffinately happened. Mind sharing?" I asked hoping it's not what I think it is.

"I arrested that academiya scum Alhaitham. Now he's finnaly behind bars for good."

"O my archons, finnaly! Now you can finnaly get some proper sleep."

"Haha.. since when are you so concered about my sleep sheldue?"

"Have you looked yourself in the mirror?"

"... fair point I guess.."

After he left to get some sleep, rest of the day was going smoothly.

Next day when you were sure Cyno wasn't sleep deprived anymore, you went to where criminals that wait for their judgement are.

"Co-general! G-good day! Hiw are you miss?" Yes, that was your position, Cynos right hand. How you got it? Well.. read name of one-shot 😌.

"Good day! Thank you I'm ok." Saying that you left to cells. Searching for certan someone.

"Took you long enough to come for me.." You heard all to familiar voice, and looked to your left.

Alhaitham was sitting on the floor playing with a coin. "You caused my brother to become sleep deprived, I can't stress him even more knowing younescaped before he got some sleep." you said unlocking his cell. He stood up and walked towards, he was about to pass you when you stopped him.

"And where do you think you're going already?" he chuckeled and turned towards you. You were about same hight as Cyno even tho he was 3 years older, so Alhaitham had to bent down a little and gave you a kiss on forehead.

"Only that? You know, maybe you should be here for a bit longer." you said pounting a little.

"Sorry co-general. Would this be more to your liking..?" he said then kissed you on the lips.

"Yeah, it would.. You may go now." He smiled and went throuhg portal you made, you were quite skilled with magic, much like certan librarian in Momdstadt.

You exited cells and used a certain spell to make two matras forget they saw you. You always felt guilty for making your brother chase Alhaitham over and over again.

But you needed Cyno to quit his job so you could do the same. Then he could meet Alhaitham for how you know him. I mean how could Alhaitham propose to you withouth Cynos aproval.

Right?