Missing General[Cyno and Tighnari x reader]

I know I'm writing a lot about Cyno... BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME
I mean just look at himmmm, and well Cynari is just great ship sooo

"Miss Y/n! This is really urgent! Please you have to help us!" I looked up from book I was reading and looked at some Matras.

"I told you, I already have a case I'm working at. Plus, if it's that important go tell Cyno... He's general after all.."

"T-that's the thing... the case is about him miss... We found letter in his office saying 'good bye' and nobody saw him today..."

Hearing that I couldn't belive it. Surely he wasn't that stupid.. right?

"What!? Where's the letter? I swear when I find that lazy dog face..."

"H-here miss..." One of Matra said, he sounded quite scared, I wonder why...

When they handed me the letter they left pretty quick. I scaned through the letter. There really was only 'good bye'. I swear, he's gonna be the death of me...

"I guess Alhaithams canned knowlage can wait." I went to my room, for examining letter more privately.

I was looking at paper with words 'good bye' for at least 30 minutes, then I remembered something.

A little trick Cyno, Tighnari and I used to do all the time. It that doesn't work, well... Cyno has a death wish.

I put a paper above the light and, bingo. the letter now said.
'Good bye,
unles you're Y/n. In that case... don't kill me just yet. I went to meet Tighnari for few days. I promise I'll be back soon.'

"You stupid dog face. Visiting Tighnari without me!? How dare he, he better not be doing anything dirty with him without me!"

I ran out of my room, still in my Matra uniform, but I didn't care. I came to Alhaithams office and said I'll be putting reaserch about canned knowlage on hold for few days. He looked a bit annoyed, but continued reading his book. I swear he's deffinately reading something dirty (my thoughts from archon quest. 'natural position' just felt kinda sus) .

I set for Gandharva Vile. With my anemo vision I was fast and since Cyno probably left about an hour before me we would arrive at same time.

That's what I thought, but I guess he left a lot earlier. When I arrived I saw Collei and greeted her with a hug. We always got along, when I asked her where Tighnari went she said something thag from some reason pissed me off even more.

"Oh, didn't Cyno tell you? They went somewhere in the forest, and when I asked where you were, Cyno said you had work and couldn't come with them today..."

At this point I was REALLY holding my anger, Collei is to sweet for me to yell at her. "Say... Collei, did you see where they went..?"

"Oh no problem! they went that direction!" She smiled and pointed towards enterance tunel of the chasm.

"Thanks a bunch, lets hang around sometime soon ok? Byee!"

With that I smiled and left. As I got closer I used my elemental sight and spoted electro and dendro traces, as well as two sets of foot prints.

I creept around on tree branches, it wasn't hard hearing Cynos bad jokes again and Tighnaris unamused answers.

I got closer and aimed my bow towards tree they were near. But I decided to observe a bit more.

They seemed to lay down and Cyno started playing with Tighnaris ears. They looked so cute I almost regret being angry, ALMOST.

Soon I got my bow and arrows ready, and fired a precise shot in the tree just between their heads. They both jumped up alarmed.

I jumped down fro tree with deadly look in my eyes. Cyno steped away while Tighnari relaxed and left his bow. Opening his arms.

I glared at Cyno and I came closer to Tighnari, huging him and burrying my face into his chest.

"Hey there little fox~"He said in voice that always managed to calm me down.

"Nariiii, Cyno dissapeared on me today and made me take all his work~" I said with baby voice.

"What!?" Cyno started to oblige, bit Tighnari always takes my side.

"I think you misunderstood things this time...We were planing to make a surprise for you. That's why he left."

My eyes jolted open. Surprise? I looked back to Cyno who was smiling and seemed to be huding something behind him.

He gave me a beautiful flower crown made from Sumeru roses. "Rest of surprise is waiting back at Gandharva Vile." Cyno said placing flowers on my head.

My eyes sparkled as I jumped fro Tighnari to Cyno and huged him.
"Awww thank you guys! But... what for, I don't remember today being any special day..."

" On todays day 3 years ago Cyno and I had our first fight. Because we relised we were botje in love with you and didn't want to share you."

Tighnari explained. How come I never knew of this fight? Wait...
"Wait, is that how you both got those injuries? When Cyno was bleading and Tighnari had a brocken nose?"

I could see boys blushing "Y-yeah..."
I just laughed and gave them both a kiss. But not just any kiss, I wanted revenge for making me angry, so I made sure they enjoyed my kiss a bit too much before running back to
Gandharva Vile.

I heared the groan and yell "Y/n~ come back! You can't just leave us like that! That's not fair!"

I smiled and continued running. Oh the sweet sweet sound of revenge. I just hope I'll be able to walk when they do manage to catch me...