Competition-Shikanoin Heizou x reader(modern au)

Request:oth3rpart

Y/n POV:
It was pretty normal school day. Classes flew away since we didn't have much work this week.

There was gonna be sports competition between classes and this year you swore you'll get better time than that jerk Heizou from other class.

No matter what I did he always did it better and afterwards he would always talk about it to me.

I was talking with my friends, while going to the cafeteria when suddenly, someone grabed my hand.

"Sorry ladies, but we need to get to urgent practise at gym, she'll see you latter!" Said all too familliar and all too annoying voice.

"Shiknoin, what the hell are you doing!?" I yelled as he still draged you to gym.

We entered but lights were off, what's happening? I thought he said we had practice.

"Ugh get to the point you idiot."

"Ouch.. Y/n~ your words hurt me..~~" He said with that annoying smile.

"I'm leaving then-"

"No wait." he said and pulled me against the wall, as I freaked out what in the hell was he doing!?

"I just wanted to wish you luck in beating me tomorow~" he whispered in my ear, I have no idea why but that got me blushing.

Then he just walked off. JUST WHAT IS IN THAT GUYS HEAD!?

Next day

It was time for race.Boys ran separated from girls but both ran 400 meters.

I was first place for girls and now it was Heizous turn. I couldn't belive my eyes, he held back and was still faster then me for 2 seconds!

I left, there was no need for me to stick around anyway. I finished changing and started going home when someone grabbed me. What is it with people always dragging me somewhere!?

"Hehe where are you going? I was faster then you, remember oir bet?" Of course it was Heizou...

"Whoever wins this time can make loser do whatever winner wants... We'll do that tomorow I have to go home now."

"Nah, you can stay for a few more minutes." He said as he pulled me to some corner.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled as I noticed how close we were.

"I won remember? Now you have to give me a kiss."

"W-wha-!" I was interupted as he kissed me, his lips were soft, and I kind of liked how this felt.

I closed my eyes slowly and kissed back.

We parted and he gigled."Wanna round two?"

"Yes."