You reckless thing! [Tighnari x reader]

Request made by: StarAnimations774
Hope you enjoy!

You were surrounded, treasure hoarders in front of you, behind you, to your left and to your right.
Just how did you get yourself into this situation...!?

You were only supposed to find few mushrooms and plants for Tighnari to surprise him since you noticed he'll run out of some soon.

And yet, here you are with at least 10 people around you and with no vision. This would be the perfect time to get one but you were to scared to fight.

SMASH

They started attacking you, you were succesful at dodging for first few strikes. But then someone behind you hit you with their hammer as you fell to the ground.

'That one's gonna leave the bruise...'

You thought as you felt other few punches being thrown at your stomach, arms and one on the head.

"Stay away!" You heard someone yelling and you could've sworn they had a similar voive to that of a certain forest watcher. Then your injuries finally took a real turn on you and everything went blank.
.
.
.
.

'Damn it, my head hurts...' You thought as you finnaly regained your conciousness. You opened your eyes and kind of wished you were being beatten up by those treasure hoarders again.

"Oh, would you look at that, you're finnaly awake you reckless ass." He said not looking at yoir eyes, because if looks would kill he'd be dead.

You tried to stand up but fell down with a small gasp, but he heard it and finnaly looked at you.

"Wow, easy there, you ok!? Where does it hurt?" He said helping you to get up and sit.

"Oh so now you're not angry?" you exclaimed sarcasticaly. "Cut it off and let me help you."

He looked at your back and noticed a big bruise, you looked at him. His expression was a mix of worry, saddnes and guilt.

He vleaned your wound and put some herbs on it while wraping them with a bandage.

"Look at me." He said calmly while taking your face in his hands observing your head.

There were signs of some injuries:   " Are you feeling sick, or does your head spin?"

"No, it just hurts a little here..." you explained pointing at the spot where you were hit.  "Hm, just in case I think you should res for few days, that means no hard jobs or running around."

"Ok fine."

"I mean it Y/n." He looked at you seriously. "I know you better than that, this can be serious so I need you to follow what I say."

That's true, the two of you grew up together and were dating now. You couldn't hide anything from him.

"That sentance sounds better when you say it at night~" she teased, she loved this side of Tighnari, and she couldn't help but to make him flustered, wich she did.

"K-Keep your thoughts to yourself thank you very much!" he said grabing some rubbing alcohol and puting it on your head while wrapint it as well.

"Honestly, I know you've always been reckless but this is whole new level... why were you even out there in the first place?" He asked once he was done and put everything back to its place.

"I noticed you'd soon run out of some things so I thought I'd get them for you to surprise you... And later I thought we could have some fun together. We haven't really spoke for few days now, you're so buisy..."

Tighnari gigled lightly as he huged Y/n putting his tail in front of herHe for her to stroke.

"If you missed  me that much you could've just come to me and say it.. I missed you as well."

"Now.. about that fun together you mentioned... What exactly was on your mind." He said geting dangerously close to her, she could feel his breathing on her lips.

Now it was her turn to get flustered. "I thought.. maybe some games.. like we used to.. hahah you know?"

He backed off of her and smiled, "Sure why not." as he got up to get some games.

'Gosh, that was a close call.'